Chapter 200: Roots

(To start this final Chapter, we continue atop the Crystal Island, where Lloyd, Crystal, Garmadon, and Harumi are fighting the Overlord.)

Harumi: Ugh, how do we take him down?! 

Crystal: (Creating an orb of Light.) Still thinking! 

Lloyd: Get down! 

Garmadon: (They all duck from the Overlord's blast. He flies beside the others) Perhaps submission is our only option-

Lloyd: No! No surrender! (He looks up and points.) Stop him! Don't let him reach the crystal!

(Harumi tries to strike the Overlord with her sword but the latter throws her into his throne. Crystal and Lloyd do Spinjitzu and lunge for the Overlord only for him to hurl them away. Garmadon watches the two before flying up and firing his Destruction at the King.)

Lloyd: (He gets up grunting, seeing the battle.) Ugh, he's completely invincible. 

Crystal: Uh, Lloyd-

Lloyd: My father's powers aren't doing much, and we can't contact the others.

Crystal: Lloyd-

Lloyd: (He puts his hands on his head.) We don't even know what's even going on down there?! What do we- (He turns around and freezes.) 

"Cr-Crystal...?"

Crystal: (Sitting on the ground...) Don't panic. (With pink crystals growing on her legs.) 

Lloyd: Don't panic- what do you mean don't panic?! (He runs up to her and watches as the crystalized infection slowly overtakes her.) We just need to destroy the crystals, uh, with- with Destruction! I'll get-

Garmadon: Argh! (He's seen thrown into the crystal before hitting the ground.) Well, this isn't good...

Crystal: (She sees the large crystal tilting and points.) Lloyd! Go! 

Lloyd: Huh? (He looks back and his eyes widen.) Father! (He runs and saves him from being crushed by a crystal.) You're hurt.

Garmadon: I— I can't... (He coughs.) 

Lloyd: It's okay. Don't try to talk- (He gasps when he sees his father glowing.) 

Garmadon: (He reverts to his normal form.) I...I'm sorry, Lloyd.

Lloyd: No, I'm sorry. (He looks back to see Harumi with Crystal.) Just- Just, hold on. (He tries to smile.) You'll be okay. I'll get you out of here! And- And then you can cure Crystal and everything will be okay! We'll figure out how to beat the Overlord another time just-

Garmadon: Lloyd... (He coughs silencing Lloyd.) ...I'm sorry. (He takes out something.)

Lloyd: Wait, what are you doing-

Crystal: (Grunts as she tries to move her leg.) Harumi, get out of here with Lloyd and Garmadon before-

Harumi: Just because your infected doesn't mean I'm leaving. I'm sorry for what I've done, and all this happening and to you! (She shakes her head and stammers.) It's- it's because of me and- and I can't just leave! (She looks back.) Lloyd- (She sees the scene with Crystal.) 

Garmadon: Take Crystal and...and save yourselves. (He places the photo of his older self and Lloyd in his son's hands.) It's too late for me.