Chapter 110: The Explorers Club

(The Elemental Cobras are trying to break open the doors to the Hanger Bay.)

Aspheera: Again! (Enraged, she uses her magic and tosses Char at the doors.)

Char: Yes, my queen!

Aspheera: (Screams.) MORE!

Cole: Wow. She looks really angry.

Styx: (Sarcastic) No really? I thought she was actually happy.

Wu: She is more powerful than I remember. Those doors will not hold for much longer.

Cole: Guys? How's it coming?

Pixal: That should do it. Try to start up the mech.

Kai: Give it another try, Jay. (The mech starts up, but then it crashes.) Aah! (The mech powers down.) It's okay. We can do this. (Everyone goes back to work) I hope.

Wu: We need the second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. That is our only chance now.

Cole: Don't worry, if it's at the Explorers Club, the others will find it.

(In the Land Bounty, Nya is talking to Zane on the Land Bounty's control system. Zane is in the ShuriCopter speaking to Nya on his system.)

Nya: Lloyd and Crystal are still avoiding eachother, Zane. I haven't seen them for the past hour 

Zane: That is unfortunate.

Nya: Come on Zane, you've got to help me. If this keeps going, it's going to put a huge damper on the team. If only I knew why they are avoiding eachother. (Taps her head)

Zane: (Piloting the ShuriCopter) According to my system's analysis, I think Crystal and Lloyd have gained feelings for eachother.

Nya: (Quickly looks at Zane on her system) Wait, what?

Zane: What I am trying to say is, Crystal and Lloyd both have a crush on eachother. That could tell us why they both became embarrassed after Clutch's statement back at the Hospital.

Nya: Oh Ninjago! I think you're right. It reminds me of a conversation me and Crystal had a few weeks after the Oni Invasion.

(Past. Nya walks up to Crystal outside in the Monastery grounds. Crystal is meditating) 

Nya: Hey Crystal.

Crystal: (Opens her eyes) Hey Nya. What's up?

Nya: I never got to ask you before, so I thought I should ask you now. Kai was the one who gave me the idea.

Crystal: Ok, what is it?

Nya: Well, have you ever liked someone more than a friend. 

Crystal: Uh, what do you mean?

Nya: Like Jay has me. My brother has Skylor. Zane has Pixal, ect.

Crystal: I never really thought about it that much. Plus, I'm a ninja, don't really have time for a relationship.

Nya: Hmm, well if you say so.

(Flashback ends)

Nya: And I just forgot about it. But I don't get it Zane, if Crystal and Lloyd like eachother, we can't they say that to eachother? 

Zane: I guess they are both too shy to admit it.

Nya: So you're saying that if I set the two up they'll be together in no time! Thanks Zane!