Chapter 128: The Samurai Siblings

Okino: (Narrates) Our entire existence, we have been training for this day. For this hour. For this moment. 

Okina: (Narrates) Tara Karana. A place of danger. A peril that awaits at every turn. Victory is always impossible... 

Okino: (Narrates) Without a proper guide. We are those guides. They call me Okino, Samurai of Terra Karana. 

Okina: (Narrates) And those who seek for this adventure call me Okina, a Samurai of Terra Karana.

Okino: (Narrates) If we are worthy, we will lead our Master in triumph. That is our sole purpose in life. 

Okina: (Narrates) For we are...

Okino and Okina: (Narrates) The Samurai Siblings!

(The Arcade Cabinet opens up and the two Samurais see a player exiting it.)

Newbie Gamer: Oh golly, what do we have here? 

(As he greets Okino and Okina with a bow, he accidentally brings up his inventory and gets distracted while Okino talks.)

Okino: I am Okino and this is my sister Okina. We are Samurais of Terra Karana. We will be your guides through the three deadly challenges you must surmount in order to defeat the Red Dragon and—

Newbie Gamer: Ho-ho-ho- hold your horses. You're saying a lot of words really fast. Let's start over. Deadly challenges.

Okina: Yes. Three. The Forest of Discontent, the Cliffs of Hysteria, and finally, the Maze of the Red Dragon.

Newbie Gamer: Oh. The who?

Okino: The Red Dragon.

Newbie Gamer: Samurai stuff, huh? I knew I should've got some armour! And this Red Dragon fella, he's got the key thing, right?

Okino: The Key-Tana, yes.

Newbie Gamer: Ho-ho! And I need to get that to win the game. Got it, Poconos!

Okino: Uh, Okino.

Newbie Gamer: Well same thing. 

Okina: It is actually no-

Newbie Gamer: Okie dokie now, you say the Forests of Discontent's up first? (He walks into the forest. )

Okino: Master! (He and Okina rush to the Newbie Gamer.)

Newbie Gamer: (He pulls up his inventory and takes out a sword.) When I'm done with it, it'll be called the Forest of—Eee-Yahhh! (A Thorn of Discontent shoots out and stabs him. He screeches in pain and poofd, reappearing next to the siblings.) Oh, my. That was a doozy. Guess I didn't see that coming.

Okino: As your guide, allow us to suggest that we take cover and proceed in a more—

Newbie Gamer: (He ignores Okino and walks forward, casually whipping out his sword and leaning against it.) Oh, come on. What are the chances of the same thing happening twice? Hahahaha—Yee-ha! 

Okina: Actually there is a very large chance and for this is the Forest of Discontent and anything can happen-

(A Thorn of discontent shoots out, stabbing the Newbie Gamer again. He reappears, with two lives left.)

Okino: Master, perhaps it would be better if we—

Newbie Gamer: Went around the thorn! I got it this time! We'll go this way! Wha-haha!