Chapter 182: The Spider's Design

(After hearing Harumi's story, Lloyd and Crystal are seen tied up in Vengestone sitting while Harumi stands before them.)

Lloyd: You were there all along? You were the mysterious Vengestone buyer we were trying to track?

Harumi: The greatest villain is the one that got away. Remember?

Crystal: So if you're using the Vengestone to build an army what are you gathering all these villains for?

Harumi: (She spins the keys in her hands.) Well, I needed enough players for my villainous volleyball team, of course.

Lloyd: (Crystal looks at Harumi confused.) Are you serious?

Harumi: Of course I'm not serious! (She facepalms.) Ugh! 

Lloyd: Well it's hard to tell with you sometimes!

Crystal: I never could understood sarcasm, even with Styx in my life for so long. 

Harumi: (She shakes her head at Lloyd.) How you ended up leading Ninjago's greatest heroes is beyond me. It's amazing how gullible you are.

Lloyd: I don't normally fall for things like that, but I'm a little frustrated and confused right now.

Harumi: Well, this is only the beginning of your frustrations. 

Crystal: (She narrows her eyes at Harumi.) What do you mean?

Harumi: (Laughs as she turns away.) Because the next part of my plan involves breaking into your precious Monastery of Spinjitzu.

Lloyd: Is that what this is about? You're trying to take over the monastery?

Crystal: What are you even going to gain trying to break into our home? 

Harumi: (She looks back, smiling.) No. Your right Crystal, I have zero interest in your Monastery. But I am interested in what you're keeping in your home.

Crystal: And what's that?

Harumi: The Weapons of Spinjitzu, which are inside the monastery.

Lloyd: (Suprised.) How did you-

Harumi: I have my sources. 

(Harumi displays a picture of Aspheera looking at the hiding spot where the Golden Weapons are held. And another where Pixal is seen building the area while Master Wu places them inside.) 

Harumi: You may want to maximize your security. (She closes the feed.) It only took an average Kryptarium cyberhacker to tap into your camera footage of your Hanger Bay.

Crystal: (She sighs, annoyed.) Pixal's not going to be happy about that...

Lloyd: But why? What do you need the Weapons for? They no longer have any power.

Harumi: You of all people should realize power is never really destroyed. How many times have you and your Ninja lost their powers, only to regain them?

(Lloyd and Crystal look at each other, knowing she was right. Harumi gets ready to walk away as Crystal nods to Lloyd who sighs before putting his hand up.) 

Lloyd: Harumi!

Harumi: What?! (She turns around.) I'm clearly trying to leave in a dramatic way!

Lloyd: There's something I need you to know. You once told me you never actually had feelings for me. (Beside him, Crystal shifts her feet.) That it was all just a trick. Maybe that's true. But, my feelings for you were real.