Chapter 119: Secret of the Wolf

(Lloyd tells Red about the Sons of Garmadon, while they head off for the Castle of Ice in his Titan Mech.)

Lloyd: And they called themselves the "Sons of Garmadon." And they had this creepy symbol that looked like my father. As soon as I saw it, I knew it. Here we go again. (Red facepalms herself.) I just have the worst luck. There was this girl named Harumi. And I really thought she liked me, but I found out she was just pretending. She only wanted to bring my father back from the Departed Realm to destroy us. (Sighs.) Just my luck. (Red spots storm clouds and barks.) Those don't look good. What do you say we pick up the pace? (She barks, agreeing. They head off for the Castle of Ice.)

(The Blizzard Samurai makes their way to the Ice Emperor's throne.)

Grimfax: Hail, Emperor of Ice. (They bow.) The Legion of Grimfax returns in triumph. Victory is yours.

Vex: (Claps slowly) Hail indeed, brave Grimfax. Tell us of your great victory, for you left with so many more Samurai than you brought back.

Grimfax: It is true. The battle was fierce. The villagers have protectors. Strangers who fight bravely, but we won in the end!

Vex: Did you slay the strangers?

Grimfax: Better, we snuffed out their fire! Without it, they are lost.

Vex: Ah, "snuffed out their fire," you say? Then, why is it, when I look through my Ice Shard, I see it is still burning? (He shows the Elders and other Ice Fishers circling the Hearth Fire.)

Grimfax: What?! I-Impossible!

Vex: You bring news of defeat and dare to call it victory?! Punish him, my Lord, for his deceit.

(The Ice Emperor gets up from his seat and blasts ice from his scepter at Grimfax. Icicles surround him, growing to impale through him.)

Grimfax: Wait! Please!

Vex: Yes. Punish him.

Ice Emperor: You will atone for this. (The icicles recede into the ground.)

Grimfax: Y-Yes, Ice Emperor. Thank you.

Ice Emperor: Now leave me. (Grimfax and the rest of the army dash for the doors.)

Vex: What of the villagers who defy you? They plot, even now, to overthrow you. And the stranger in green. He grows closer every day. What of him?

Ice Emperor: Green?

Vex: You are plagued by enemies. They rise. You must show strength. You must put down these usurpers.

Ice Emperor: I shall unleash Boreal! Boreal shall punish the village.

Vex: And the stranger?

Ice Emperor: He will meet another fate. (The top of his scepter is shown.)

(Lloyd continues to tell Red about his adventures with the Sons of Garmadon.)

Lloyd: So then, there's this huge stone colossus, and I'm thinking, "What am I supposed to do? There's no Spinjitzu move for this." (Red facepalms herself again.) And, I mean we all came together and took it down, but, oh boy, it wasn't easy. Wait. 

(Lloyd jumps off the mech to take a closer look at the ice.) 

Lloyd: What is that? This doesn't look like normal ice. (He gets ready to touch it, but Red barks.) Yeah, maybe not a good idea. Wow. There's more of it. It's everywhere. We better keep moving. We're going to have to find shelter if this thing gets any worse.