Chapter 187: Crystastrophe

(Atop the Crystal Island, the Overlord approaches Harumi who is watching the below ground, sighing.)

Overlord: So, the Ninja yet live. And now the Green Ninja has escaped. (He looks below to his right.) The Darkness and Light Elemental as-well. 

Harumi: (She looks at her feet.) Forgive me, my lord.

Overlord: You should have destroyed the son of Garamdon when you had the chance. Because of you, now my plan is left incomplete without the Destruction Child with us. I see now, that you still have feelings for the Green Ninja.

Harumi: That's not true! (She faces the Overlord.) I hate—

Overlord: Silence! Nevertheless, this presents an opportunity. I was trying to destroy the Ninja, but that would only unleash their powers, which, in time, might find new champions. But if I corrupted them instead, then the very powers of Creation would be mine! Maybe I won't even need the Destruction Child to fulfil the prophecy. Just maybe.

Harumi: Then I must find a way to bring the Ninja to you.

Overlord: No. I will handle that.

Harumi: How?

Overlord: I will strike at their precious city. They will do what they always do. They will come to me...

(The Crystal Island floats towards a rice farm and the villagers look up.)

Villager #1: No way...

Villager #2: Look at the size of that thing!

(Suddenly, the Team arrive on their vehicles and mechs driving for the fields.)

Cole: What exactly are we looking for?

Kai: I don't know. Master Wu didn't give us much of a description.

Skylor: I think he said something about a rock?

Kai: Yeah, that's not much of a description. You know how many rocks there are around here? 

Zane: Approximately one million, four hundred, and sixty two. In this area.

Skylor: I meant a big rock, guys. (She turns her vehicle before it hits some farmers.) 

Pixal: Four hundred and sixty-two, approximately.

Kai: (He roll his eyes, chuckling.) Still not helpful. 

Jay: Sure it was helpful. Master Wu said we couldn't miss it. He said it would be obvious.

Cole: Right, but obvious to him might not be obvious to... (He spots the Crystal Island and halts his car.) What the-

Jay: Uh, what's that?! 

(Everyone stops their crafts looking at the Crystal island in suprsie and silence.)

Styx: Hey, guys. (He appears on Cole's shoulder, looking up.) Oh, there's the island. 

Cole: Master Wu was right...it's obvious.

(Before anyone can react, the Crystal Island's mouth opens and fires Vengestone Guards at the villagers.)

Jay: Uh, are those boulders?

Kai: I don't think so. 

Skylor: What are we waiting for? Let's roll.

Ninja: Ninja, go!