Chapter 124: Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?

(In Ninjago City, a citizen playing Lava Zombies on his phone bumps into another citizen on her phone. They wave and move along. A noodle truck drives by. Clutch Powers finds the Teapot of Tyrahn and opens it, where a poof of orange smoke appears. Gayle Gossip walks by Laughys, where Dareth escorts two ladies out. He sees Gayle and chases after her. Jake is playing on his phone in a car driving by. Vinny has stopped by a noodle food cart and wafts in the noodle smell delightedly. Nelson and Antonia and team up to deliver newspapers throughout the city. Sammy waves as they both take off. Nina is seen helping a patient on the street with an ambulance behind her and Nelson waves at her.) 

(At the Monastary, Jay is seen on a phone calling someone.)

Jay: (Whispering) So are you coming? 

(Person on the other side of the phone says something.)

Jay: Great! (Hears Lloyd coming) Got to go!

(Jay ends the call and Lloyd walks up to him.)

Lloyd: (See's Jay's face) Jay, what are you up to?

Jay: What? I'm not up to anything.

Lloyd: Really- 

(The doorbell rings)

Jay: How is she here already?

Lloyd: Uh, who?

(Lloyd answers the door to see Misako)

Misako: Lloyd! (Hugs Lloyd)

Lloyd: (Suprised) Mom! What are you doing here? I thought you were out looking for father?

Misako: I was but Jay told me all about what's been going on and-

Lloyd: Wait, wait, wait. Jay told you?

Misako: Yes. Didn't he tell you? He and Nya have been talking so much on the phone about your adventures at the Never-Realm. 

Lloyd: Really? (Glares at Jay who is behind him)

Jay: Hehe, I just remembered! Me and Nya had to go somewhere! So bye! (Jay runs away)

(Lloyd shakes his head.)

Misako: And then Nya told me that you and Crystal-

Lloyd: Ok, ok, I think I got it. hehe. (Scratches his head)

Misako: But-

Lloyd: Oh, look at the time! I've got to get to- uh. 

Misako: Oh, it's ok Lloyd to be a little embarrassed. Everyone is. (Puts her hands on Lloyd's shoulder.)

Lloyd: (Sighs) I don't know what you're talking about mom. And I'm not embarrassed. I've just got to- I just need some space. 

Misako: Ok, but I'm here if you need me. (Kisses him on the head)

Lloyd: Right. (Backs away into the Monastery.)

Misako: Hmm, I should at least talk to Wu. (Walks into the Monastery)

Crystal: (Walking in the hallway and bumps into Nya) Oh, hey Nya. Jay's looking for you.

Nya: Oh, ok, thanks. But before I go, are you sure you are ok?

Crystal: Yes? Why wouldn't I be?

Nya: Because ever since we left the Never-Realm, you seem a little different.