Chapter 170: Farewell the Sea

(In a warehouse, Miss Demeanor and a henchman discover crates of Vengestone in a truck.)

Henchman: See, it's all here. Two tons of Vengestone.

Miss Demeanor: Jackpot! Woo-hoo, the boss is gonna love this. Pay him, boys!

(Two henchmen exit a car with a suitcase, when shurikens land in front of them and explode.)

Miss Demeanor: What are you waiting for? Get 'em!

(The henchmen search for the attackers, but are taken out one by one. A team of five Ninja leap off a crane.)

Miss Demeanor: (She sees the Team.) Yes! I've been waiting for another chance against you!

(The Ninja land in front of her as she looks at them confused.)

Miss Demeanor: What the ninblooey? Who are you guys?

Orange Ninja: Wherever there are criminals! 

Fuchsia Ninja: Wherever there are convicts! 

Teal Ninja: Wherever there are felons! You will find us! We are!

New Ninja: (they pose while a dramatic colourful fog erupts behind them.) The New Ninja!

Miss Demeanor: Are you flippin' kidding me? I bust my butt, dedicated my life to crime, carried around a highly combustible gas tank strapped to my back, and this is the respect I get?! I don't even get the real ninja?! Teal's not even a primary color!

Pink Ninja: Ninja, charge!

Miss Demeanor: This is beneath me! I refuse to dignify your presence with combat! Send the real Ninja next time! (She leaves on the truck.)

Orange Ninja: Darn! She escaped!

Teal Ninja: We'll get her next time. Remember, Ninja always keep trying!

Police Commissioner: Uh, who're you guys?

Teal Ninja: We are⁠— (They strike another pose) The New Ninja! (He tries to leap to ground, but is stuck.) New Ninja! (He drops a teal smoke bomb and the team disappears.)

Police Commissioner: New Ninja? What, what happened to the old Ninja?

(The next morning, in the hangar bay at the Monastery, P.I.X.A.L., Zane, and Cole are fixing their vehicles as Styx watches them. A news report comes on the TV muted.)

Styx: (He looks up.) Hey, Pixal, can you turn that up? 

Gayle Gossip: (Pixal clicks something as the T.V. unmutes.) This was the scene last night, where a Vengestone smuggling operation was thwarted by a group of heroes.

Styx: Uh, I didn't know you took down one of the smuggling operations, why wasn't I invited?

Cole: (He's seen cramped in the hood of his vehicle.) What are you talking about Styx?

(In a remote village, a large building is seen as we zoom into the outside enclosure where a T.V. is seen broadcasting the same thing.) 

Gayle Gossip: (On T.V.) But here's the kicker, they weren't the Ninja we have called our heroes for the past years. These new people are calling themselves the "New Ninja."

Cole: New Nin- (He bumps his head trying to get out.) Ow!

Pixal: (She glances at the T.V.) What?