Chapter 76: The Mask of Deception

Note: The hair color of Crystal is important in this and the coming chapters so you can just choose her hair color as long as it's not black. And I don't think I ever said what color her gi is, so let me tell you that her gi is fully yellow. But it's going to change soon.😉 Why? You'll find out later.   

⬇️Also this is Crystal's communication device now, it's the same one from season 5 that Cyrus gave, just some changes to it curtesy of Nya and Jay. It is always in her hair. And yes this is a really communication device and not just for fashion but also for function.⬇️

⬇️This is her weapon from season 8-10

⬇️This is her weapon from season 8-10. It's just one sword and not twin swords like the previous seasons.⬇️  

Anyways, onward to the chapter!

(During a celebration, six members of the Sons of Garmadon infiltrate and try to steal the Oni mask. They accidentally activated the alarms and Lloyd and Crystal faces them.)

Lloyd: Nice masks. Hyah. 

Crystal: You could almost pass as ninja. 

(The leader insists the others to distract him while he gets the zipline. Lloyd and Crystal chase them down a zipline but the leader cuts the rope to escape, leaving his teammates behind.)

Luke: (Screams.) Ahhhh! (Crystal catches him and turns him in to the police.)

Luke: Aw, man. (Lloyd and Crystal continues to pursue the others.)

Lloyd: Pixal, we need our cars.

P.I.X.A.L.: Your coordinates, Master Lloyd and Crystal?

Lloyd: Somewhere over... You know how to find us. (P.I.X.A.L. catches him in his car and catches Crystal in her car.) Ha ha. I could kiss you, Pix.

P.I.X.A.L.: I don't think Zane would approve.

Crystal: It's just a figure of speech Pix.