Chapter 192: Brave But Foolish

(In Ninjago City, the citizens run from the Vengestone Guards.)

Man #1: We're trapped!

Gamer 2: What do we do?

(Three of the Ninja speed through the streets in their vehicles as the other takes the skies with the Samurai.)

Jay: What do you say we test out this new power boost?

Cole: I was hoping you'd say that.

Kai: On three, two, one! (They activate the power boosts.) Fiyah!

(They destroy many Vengestone Guards with their vehicles .)

Jay: Everyone get inside, quick!

Man #2: It's the old Ninja!

Man #3: Oh, they're back!

Man #4: Let 'em have it, guys!

(On the deck of the Bounty, Skylor is steering the ship as she presses her hand to the side of her head.)

Skylor: Zane, Pix, any sign of the Overlord?

Zane: (Looking around.) My sensors are not detecting any movement in the sky.

Pixal: As are my sensors.

Styx: (On Pixal's shoulder.) Pfft, neither are my eyes.

Skylor: Keep looking. The news report said that the Crystal Island was somewhere near Ninjago City and- (She squints when she sees something in the distance.) 

(Meanwhile, on the Destiny's Bounty, Nya is monitoring the Ninjas' vehicles on the screen with Lloyd and Crystal as Garmadon is leaning on the wall.)

Nya: Jay, Cole, Kai. You're overheating your engines. You need to ease off the power boost. 

Jay: Aw, man! This power boost is awesome!

Lloyd: It won't be awesome if you blow out your engine. 

Crystal: Lloyd and Nya are right. Ease up the power boosts unless you want to end up stuck in the middle of an apololyptic vengestone-zombie city with no defense.

Cole: Point taken, you got it. (He presses a button.) Powering down.

Kai: Affirmative, guys.

Jay: Party poopers.

Lloyd: (He shakes his head before looking back.) Master Wu, is that the Dragon Armor?

Wu: Yes, with a few enhancements, thanks to P.I.X.A.L.. 

Crystal: How'd you get it?

Wu: Pixal was able to ask Mr. Borg for one more favour. It seems that after you and the Ninja hijacked the armoured vehicles, all the ancient objects were returned to the vault. Including this. (He presses a button as his wing enhancements expand.) You didn't think I would sit out the most important battle of our time? A battle against the very forces of darkness?

Garmadon: Hmm. If you think the Dragon Armor will protect you from the power of the Overlord, you are mistaken. 

Crystal: I feel like you forget that your father, the First Spinjitzu Master, created the Dragon Armour. The same person who was able to fight off against the Overlord for centuries with his powers.

Garmadon: (Scoffs.) And I feel as if you have forgotten that the Crystal Council has the Weapons of Destruction formerly called Creation in their grasp. (He hits Wu's shoulder armour.) Those weapons and the Overlord's Darkness Powers itself, father's little armour will not keep you safe, brother. It didn't keep you safe from my powers, did it?