Chapter 115: An Unlikely Ally

Camo_Cynthia

Wrote another story and if I were you I would read it. It's a series story based on the show like my story in transcript form. 

Description is:

The story of Ninjago... how a Master recruits 6 ninja on his team, only to fight the evil to come. However, Master Wu also recruits another ninja. Her name is Destiny. Like every being in Ninjago, everyone has a destiny. Though something Master Wu wasn't ready for, was a change of events. Will the ninja treat Destiny differently when they find out who she really is to become? What her true power is. Or will her true friends stick till the end by her side no matter what the results may end up being. Secrets that are unfolded slowly during the future, and with anger lashing out unexpectedly, you may think there is no hope for this ninja. But destiny has other things planned for her. This is Ninjago's Destiny, the series of Ninjago. Are you willing to follow her Destiny?

Credits: I don't own Ninjago, only my OC's.

Now for the chapter!

(Crystal and Lloyd are talking in the village)

Crystal: Lloyd, I really am not sure about this. 

Lloyd: But I am.

Crystal: (Crosses her arms) That doesn't make it any better.

Lloyd: Look, don't worry, I'll be fine. One of us going is better than all of us going, and we need someone to stay to protect the village. 

Crystal: Well, if you're sure about this... (Lloyd nods.) ...Then I'm behind you're decision all the way.

Lloyd: Thanks Crystal. (Holds Crystal's hands)

Crystal: (Chuckles) You're sounding like this is the first time I've agreed to you're decision.

Lloyd: (Scratches his head) Heh, yea. 

(The two keep staring in eachother's eyes until Sorla walks up to them.)

Sorla: Why hello Crystal and Lloyd.

(The two quickly let go hands and face Sorla)

Crystal: Oh hey, Sorla. 

Lloyd: Uh, what's up?

Sorla: Nothing much, just walking around the villiage. Lloyd, if you wish to go on your journey alone, then you should probably tell the rest of the team.

Lloyd: Uh, right. Bye. (Runs away leaving Sorla with Crystal)

Crystal: (Leans on the wall hanging her head) Ugh.

Sorla: Is something the matter, Crystal? 

(Meanwhile, Nya and Jay are repairing the roof on Sorla's home.) 

Nya: (Shivers.) Wow. It is cold up here. 

Jay: (Shivers.) Yeah. My hands are frozen. (Drops the hammer.) I can barely feel my... (Slides off the roof.) Huh? Wha-ah! 

Nya: Jay!

 Cole: (The hammer lands on the pile of snow Cole is shoveling.) Huh? (He looks up to see Jay falling down.)

Jay: Ahh! (He lands on the snow pile in front of Cole.)

Cole: Jay? Do you mind? I'm trying to work here.