Chapter 102: A Rocky Start

(The ninja dash around in the Monastery, packing up for their quest.)

Cole: Has anyone seen my sunscreen?

Kai: No.

Crystal: Probably in the storage room.

Cole: Ok. (Goes to the storage room)

Lloyd: Where's my sword?

Crystal: Check in the courtyard. 

Lloyd: Got it! (He goes to the courtyard)

Nya: Are you bringing sneakers or boots?

Zane: (Runs past her.) Sneakers.

Kai: (Passes her other side.) Boots. (Nya sighs.) 

Lloyd: (Has his sword. Comes back from outside.) Found it! 

(Kai and Lloyd almost crash into each other and spin around.) 

Kai: Whoa!

Lloyd: Ahh! (Sees Kai holding his Starfarer comic.) Hey, is that my Starfarer comic?

Kai: You lent it to me, remember?

Lloyd: Like a year ago.

Kai: But-

Crystal: (Runs past them) Kai give Lloyd back him comic book.

Kai: Ugh, take it. (Lloyd smiles and takes the comic.)

Cole: Found by sunscreen! But I can't find by guzzler hat. (To the Ninja) Does anyone see my guzzler hat?!

Ninja and Styx except Cole: Nope. 

Crystal: (Runs up to Nya) Are you sure you're going to need this much stuff?

Nya: Yup.

Crystal: Ok. (She says unsure)

Jay: (From a room) Hey Crystal! Could you get my travel pillow!? I think it's in the living room!

Crystal: All right. 

(Crystal runs to the living room but trips on "something" almost making her fall but Lloyd catches her just in time.)

Crystal: Oh, uh-

Lloyd: Um-

(Lloyd lets go of Crystal quickly and Crystal quickly changes the subject)

Crystal: (Looks at the ground) Cole! I found you're guzzler hat! (She picks up the hat and throws it to Cole)

Cole: Woohoo! Thanks!

Zane: (Sees Cole with his guzzler hat.) You're not bringing that, are you?

Cole: My soda guzzler? You bet!

Zane: I thought we were supposed to pack essential items.

Cole: This is essential! How am I supposed to quest and stay hydrated at the same time, Zane? (Slurps from his hat.)

Chicken: (Clucks.)

Jay: Nevermind Crystal! Found my travel pillow! (Takes his travel pillow from the Chicken.) The Chicken had it. Uh, so does anyone have room for my travel pillow?

Ninja: No! (The Chicken sticks its head through the pillow, but Jay keeps it out of reach.)

(Crystal and Lloyd are still in awkward silence until Nya runs up)