Chapter 167: Assault on Ninjago City

(On the streets, Patty Keys is giving a tour on a bus.)

Patty Keys: And if you look to your left, that's Borg Tower, the site of numerous encounters with the Ninja, including the battle with Garmadon, and an attack by Unagami that was stopped by Jay himself! (The citizens take a few pictures.) Not only that but it was also the same location where the Green Ninja, used to be called the Golden Ninja fought the Overlord fulfilling the prophecy of this Realm! (The citizens gasp and take some more pictures.) 

Dareth: What can you tell us about the Brown Ninja?

Patty: Brown Ninja?

Dareth: Heh, I heard the Ninja got a friend called the Brown Ninja, who helps them out on their really important missions. Not so much lately, but hopefully again, soon.

Patty: I've never heard of a Brown Ninja. I think someone's pulling your leg. (Dareth crosses her arms huffing.) 

Man: (He points to the rising waters behind them.) Is that part of the tour?

Patty: Oh! That is not part of the tour!

Dareth: Everyone get below! Quick! (He sees a boy still taking selfies.) Ha, looks like the brown Ninja is needed once again. (He manages to get the boy to safety.) Hang on! (He gets into the driver's seat.) Hang on, everybody! Nobody panic! Everyone stay calm!

Jay: (In a vehicle on one of the buildings.) Guys, it's happening just like Globby, or, Gloopy, or whatever his name said! The wave is flooding the city! The people need help!

Crystal: (Through he communication on the ground.) Everyone get into your water-crafts and save as many people as you can. (She sees the waves coming in on her side of the city.) 

Kai: We're right behind you!

Jay: Okay, Jay....time to be awesome! 

(Jay drives his car off a building, transforms it into a sub, and enters the water. Kai gets into his vehicle with Zane behind him. Crystal runs off in another direction as the water swarms the entire City.)

Woman: (Water starts leaking into the bus.) Oh no. What do we do?

Dareth: We're gonna have to hold our breaths and swim for it. Okay? (The passengers nod.) On three, I'm gonna open the door, and then everyone swim for the surface. One, two -- (He presses a button but the door won't budge.) What the heck? (He dives underwater and tugs at the door, which doesn't work. Then he spots Jay's sub car heading towards them.) Help is on the way. Everyone take a big, deep breath!

Jay: (He fires a grappler at the door and pulls it out.) Grab on! Next stop is the surface!

(They reach the surface, but Dareth is hit by a car, and he is washed away. Nya gasps and dives into the water and saves him.)

Nya: Oh, hey. (She takes off her scuba hood.) Hi, Dareth.

Dareth: Ha! See? (To the people.) They do know me!

(On a building, Gayle Gossip is reporting again.)

Gayle: This is the scene at midtown, a scene of unbridled chaos and destruction. A scene of- Vinny, lift the camera. I'm in the middle of a broadcast! Vinny, up. (She sighs and moves the camera up.) Ahem. This is the scene at midtown, a scene of unbridled- (She turns to see Wojira behind her.)