Chapter 149: The Darkest Hour

(The Geckles, Munce, and the rest of the Team run from the Grief-Bringer through the caves.)

Murtessa: That horrible cry! That's Mief-Bringer, the dragon! No mistake.

Nya: You said Grief-Bringer was killed by some great hero!

Murtessa: It was! 

Jay: So then what's chasing us!?

Murtessa: Skull Sorcerer must have reanimated it!

Jay: (Puts his hands up.) Because that's just possible now!

Nya: We've gone through so much, you would think resurrecting would be off our list by now.

Jay: It is! (Whispers.) Uh, but don't bring it up to Lloyd.

(Crystal and Lloyd are seen helping the last Munce off the bridge. As the others continue to run as )

Lloyd: Come on Murt, can't you tell them to go faster?

Murt: (Nods.) Moss Ninja says run fast! 

Mola: (Pushes Mole.) Come Mole! Run!

Mole: (Holds his stomach.) Too much...glop!

Crystal: (She stands straighter breathing) The unawakened, Lloyd!

Lloyd: The...what-

Crystal: The skeletons! (Points as the skeletons start crossing the bridge.) 

Lloyd: We need to destroy it. Where's Kai?

Crystal: Leading the Geckles with Pixal and Zane. 

Lloyd: Then who'll- (He pushes a skeleton away.)

Crystal: (She looks at her hands.) Murt get the others across, and Lloyd get rid of the skeletons. I'll destroy the bridge. 

Lloyd: Buthow?

Crystal: Trust me.

Lloyd: (Nods.) Come on Murt!

(At the front of the line, Kai is seen leading the Geckles throughout the caves.)

Gulch: (Points.) The cave! The Strong-Cave!

Kai: What?

Gulch: The-the Strong-Cave. It's our...(Pants)...our only hope!

(Lloyd gets his sword out as Crystal tries to make a ball of light but her powers fail her.)

Crystal: I'm too underground, there's no light. (She continues to concentrate.) 

Lloyd: (Sees the rest of Munce running off the bridge.) Okay, let's see how you skeletons can do in lava, huh? (He does Spinjitzu.)

Crystal: Come on, come on... (A beam of light starts to form.) 

Past Crystal: (Reading Mystake's book.) Light is using the Creation around you. Creation is creating the Light around you...

Crystal: Tap into your potential... (The beam creates a hole in the bridge as it starts to melt.) Lloyd get off the bridge!

Lloyd: (Tries to run only to almost fall into the hole.) It's too far! I'm going back!

Crystal: Go back and you'll get captured! 

Murt: (Standing beside Crystal.) Where is Moss Ninja?