Chapter 148: Masters Never Quit

(In the Munce's Home-Cave, the Munce are in an uproar at the table. Nya is seen on the throne with Jay, Lloyd, and Crystal watching this.)

Meckel: Not good! Not good idea at all!

Munt: Is bad idea!

Mole: Truce meeting with Geckle is trap!

Murt: Tricky Geckle trap!

Jay: Guys, it's not a trap! The Geckles aren't your enemies! (Glop is thrown his way as he yelps and dodges.) Hey!

Lloyd: The Skull Sorcerer is your enemy, and the only chance we have to defeat them is to work together!

Crystal: We have to ally ourselves with the Geckles if you want there to be peace!

(The Munce stand still before continuing their fight. Lloyd slouches in disappointment, while Crystal facepalms.)

Jay: I don't think they're going to agree anytime soon... (Hiding behind the throne.) How long do we have?

Crystal: Not long enough.

Nya: It's no use! They're not listening.

Murtessa: (Walks up.) You must make them listen.

Nya: Oh, it's you.

Jay: Nya. Be nice.

Nya: Nice?

Jay: Yeah, guys back me up. (Lloyd whistles in the other direction while Crystal looks at her hands.) Guys?

Crystal: Uh, what Jay said.

Lloyd: Or do whatever you want.

Jay: (Mutters.) And I thought Kai was terrible backup.

Nya: And she attacked me with a giant spiked club, Jay. Remember?

Jay: Yeah, but if you hold every little thing against a person, you won't make any friends at all.

Nya: (Sighs. To Murtessa) Make them listen how?

Murtessa: Munce are proud. Strong.

Lloyd: Yeah, I think we got that much. (Jay shushes him.)

Murtessa: They respect only power.

Crystal: Vague. (Giggles.) Just how we like our advice.

Lloyd: (Chuckles.) Yeah.

Nya: Hmm. (She uses Water as it gathers around the Munce gaining their attention.) Alright, you Munce. Listen up! (She stands up.) We are going to that truce meeting, and there will be peace! If I have to fight every last one of you! Is that clear?

(The Munce look at each other while Nya glares at them again. They nod their heads in agreement.)

Lloyd: Huh. (Scratches his head.) That actually worked.

Jay: I didn't doubt it for a second!

Nya: Good. Now, let's get this show on the road.

Crystal: To the tunnels.

Nya: To the tunnels.

(In the Geckle Strong-Cave, the Geckles are arguing as well. Kai stands on the counselor chair overseeing the argument with Zane and Pixal.)