Chapter 26: Return of the Overlord

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you, the Garmatron!

Garmadon: It's...it's beautiful.

Kozu: We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord.

Crystal: (Grunting) Let me go!

Garmadon: Crystal?

Crystal: What? Where's Styx!

Kozu: Right here. (Shows a caged snake)

Crystal: Don't you dare hurt him!

Garmadon: I won't (Laughs) Yellow doesn't seem to be your color. I think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the dark matter. I believe we've found our first test subject.

Styx: No!

Julien: What was that sound? The horns?

Wu: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun.

Misako: Now Lloyd must face his father.

Julien: But where's Crystal?

Wu: She's been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get her back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself.

Cole: But what about Crystal she's the elemental master of light for crying out loud!

Kai: Yea what if they make her evil the light in this realm will be-

Jay: Gone!

Wu: We still have the green ninja he has the light in the realm. But he must be the golden ninja to keep it.

Nya: (Groans) I should have been up there not her.

Kai: Don't beat yourself up sis, Crystal wanted you here with us. That's why she saved you.

Nya: I guess.

Kai: Crystal's tough, tougher than most of us. We'll see her again.

Wu: Lets hope. (The sky starts to turn dark)

Lloyd: What was that?

Jay: Uh the final battle?

Wu: Lloyd, your focus give strength to invoking the power of the golden dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders.

Lloyd: But Sensei, you saw what happened when I tried to face my father. I-I froze. I can't fight him.

Wu: You must. It is written in the scrolls.

Misako: Remember, your father is just as scared.

Wu: Then the battle will be decided by who is willing to fight.

Kai: You won't be alone. I'll be right behind you. You have my fire.

Cole: You have my earth.

Zane: And my ice.

Jay: And my lightning.

Lloyd: (Sighs) But no light. 

Cole: We're all in this together, kid. Even though Crystal isn't here she would want you to keep fighting.

Lloyd: Ok. Then what are we waiting for? Let's suit up. (The team prepares for battle.) I'm ready. (They run towards Garmadon's camp.) Get down, now.