Chapter 17: Pirates vs Ninja

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see them move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy.

Lloyd: Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me. (He kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.)

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe. (He wiggles his left foot to emphasize his point. Behind Lloyd, Wu is observing the session.)

Wu: I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja .

Cole: Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai? (Crystal giggles)

Crystal: Now now Cole lets not get hasty.

Styx: Actually I would like to see that very much.

Cole: See Styx agrees with me.

Wu: You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya.

Lloyd: Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitsu?

Wu: (Sighs) Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.

(Lloyd groans and walks away to meet up with Nya.)

Cole: Ha, sounds familiar?

Kai: I wasn't that whiny.

Zane: No, you were worse.

Crystal: He's right.

Jay: Hehe. Hey, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future and all, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions

Cole: Jay's right. I miss the destiny's bounty. Too bad it's gone.

Wu: Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey.

(Later, the ninja are looking for a place to train Lloyd.)

Wu: It's time we search for a more suitable place to train Lloyd.

Jay: Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot.

Crystal: I have my motorcycle but I doubt they will hold all of us.

Cole: Then what do we do?

Wu: You'll learn to travel with these. (He hands them a coin.)

Cole: What are those? 

Wu: They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city.

Cole: Like a magic portal?

Crystal: No Cole those are bus tokens. (Wu chuckles)

(Later the ninja stopped at a bus stop in front of Grand Sensei's Mojo Dojo.)

Cole: This is where Lloyd is going to train?

Jay: Hehe, it's better than our lousy apartment.

Dareth: Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Dareth, and I Dareth you to join my dojo. Heeya! (Grunts)

Jay: Uh

Crystal: Riiiiight.

Dareth: Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because I am a highly skilled karate machine.