Chapter 89: How to Build a Dragon

(In a flashback, Jay runs out of the Junkyard.)

Past Edna: Jay, honey! Be back by supper!

Past Jay: I will, Mom!

Past Edna: And no crazy stunts, okay?

Past Jay: I won't, Mom! (Jay gets on top of a building with his gliders on.) I can do this. Sixth time is the charm. (He jumps off and starts gliding.) I can fly! (He crashes into a billboard.) Ugh. That's it. I've had it. You piece of useless, broken junk. (Sighs.) It's impossible.

Past Wu: Is it? Or are we only confined by the walls we build ourselves in?

Past Jay: Who are you?

Past Wu: A dreamer. Like you. Attempting to build the impossible. Care to join?

(The flashback ends and Kai, Zane, and Jay are in a vehicle, while Jay hears something on the radio.)

Lloyd: (On radio) The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits! The Resistance never quits!

Daddy No Legs: (Simultaneously) Fix your radio, Muzzle. That's driving me crazy. (To the three ninja) Hey, wakey, wakey, Ninja! Welcome back to the Dead's End.

Jay: Guys, I heard Lloyd. "The Resistance never quits." It never quits.

Kai: Looks like we lost Jay again.

Jay: No, no, no. I'm not crazy. I really heard him. On the radio.

Zane: If that's true, then let's hope Cole and Crystal can get us out of here. (Kai looks at the Wind Dragon.)

Kai: Yeah. Get us all out of here.

Cole: We've got it. If we can't shoot straight, may as well make ourselves useful. (Muzzle mumbles. He and Daddy No Legs leave.)

Kai: Tell me you have a plan.

Cole: Well, it's in the early stages.

Wu: He doesn't have a plan. (Cole looks at him and Wu shrugs)

(Kai, Zane, and Jay look at Crystal)

Crystal: Hate to admit it, but I don't have one either.

Kai: Great. Now what?

Iron Baron: (To the Hunters) Tonight, we feast!

Cole: With this place swarming with Hunters, breaking you out is gonna be impossible.

Scar: (Walks up to them) Rocky! Come and help us out here. Be more like you're wife, brave and strong! (He walks away)

Kai: Wait, wait, wait, wife?

Crystal: Don't look at me, that's Cole's fault.

Jay: Cole and Crystal sitting in a tre-

Cole: It was for a disguise! If we're undercover and I pretend to be Master Wu's father then Crystal has to be his fake mother.

Kai: (Laughs) But you're wife? (Laughs)

Cole: (Groans) You guys are impossible. Which reminds me, Jay.

Jay: What? What did I do?

Crystal: Why did you tell Master Wu that we were his parents? (Crossing her arms with Cole)

Jay: Oh, that. Uh, I thought it would be....funny?