Chapter 47: Ghost Story

Just wanted to say again, if you have any questions about my story I am happy to answer them. There is no need to be shy, just ask away!

(The ninja are being chased by Morro's dragon.)

Wu: Take positions.

Cole: Ah, I'll give him this much. That ninja never quits.

Crystal: No kidding!

Zane: Port side!

Cole: The cannons!

Jay: (He fires the cannons at him, but misses.) Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?

Wu: Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea.

Jay: Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago.

Crystal: Jay! Focus! 

Jay: Right!

Cole: If this is as fast as the bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble.

Styx: You think!

(Morro laughs as he lands on the Bounty.)

Wu: I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff.

Zane: Kai, Crystal and I will take you to our quarters while Jay and Cole will keep him busy.

Cole: Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us.

Jay: Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?

Zane: Because I'm the intelligent one.

Jay: Ah, let's take this guy. (They fight him.)

Nya: Why am I steering the ship? There's a reason autopilot was invented. (She activates autopilot and runs off.)

Jay: Oh, great.

Nya: (Nya dodges Morro's attacks, which deflates the autopilot.) Oh, that's not good. (The ninja scream as the Bounty swerves.)

Zane: Our quarters aren't much further. Go, Sensei, Crystal. Kai and I will hold him back.

Crystal: On it! Lets go Master Wu!

Cole: We'll crash if we don't stabilize the Bounty.

Nya: (She makes her way to the steering wheel.) Ugh. Come on, pull up. Pull up!

(Zane and Kai fight Morro, but Zane is hit on the head with a crate.)

Morro: Your team will fall apart without its green leader.

Kai: I'll lead them. And make sure you go down if it's the last thing I do. Sensei says you won't give up. Well, neither will I!

(Jay and Cole catch up with Nya.)

Jay: Ah! Are you aiming for that mountain?

Nya: Trying to rise above it! Ugh, a little help?

(As Cole and Jay help out, Nya turns on the boosters. The Bounty barely misses the mountain, making a hole in which Kai almost falls out of.)

Zane: I'm coming, Kai!

Kai: Aah! (Morro tries to make him fall by using his wind.)

Crystal: You want the staff? Take it! (She throws the staff out and Morro chases after it. Zane catches Kai before he falls out.)