Chapter 19: Child's Play

(In Jamukai village where some kids are playing soccer.)

Kid: Come on. You're in. Ha, you can't catch me. (He ends up piled on by two kids.)

Another Kid: Oh. Here I go. (Kicks ball over the other kids)

Kid: Whoa.

Other Kid: Oh, yeah. Good one.

(The kid at the wall tries to grab the ball, but falls back as the ball hits the wall. Some of the kids cheer, while others look on in defeat as the destiny bounty, repainted to its original state, flies by. On deck Lloyd, looks at the kids below and sighs.)

Kai: Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate! (Lloyd just looks at him.)

Zane: Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time.

Lloyd: Oh, but we've been training all day.

Crystal: It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position.

(Lloyd sighs as he comes up to the ninja middle of the deck as the put their hoods on and yawns before posing as they did so as well.)

Lloyd: (Sighs) Whatever.

(Kai charges at Lloyd first, but he punches him, knocking him back and yawns again. Zane and Jay soon come at him from the air.)

Lloyd: Ninja, go! (He does ,Spinjitzu knocking them both down.)

(As Lloyd lands, Crystal comes to up him from behind and slide kicks him, knocking him into the air. As she spins, Lloyd lands facedown as the others take off their hoods, in concern.)

Lloyd: That was fun. Are we done?

Jay: Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?

Lloyd: (Gets up) Well...The latest issue of Starfarer just came in at Doomsday comics and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donogan was surrounded by the imperial sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday.

Kai: The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the green ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things. Right Crystal.

Crystal: Kai's right you have to train to face Lord Garmadon.

Lloyd: Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do is train.

(Lloyd goes to the railing and sees the Bounty is almost out of Jamanakai Village, where he hears the children's playing in the distance.)

Nya: (Comes up from below deck) Guys, there's been a break-in at the Ninjago History Museum and the security cameras picked up you-know-who.

Crystal: Garmadon!

Jay: We have to stop him before he uses the mega weapon to start another one of the dilogicbal plots.

(Lloyd comes up to them, hoping to come, but they look at him, causing him to sigh.)

Lloyd: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't go and it's safer if I stay here and train.

(They nod, causing Lloyd to fold his arms in disappointment. Several minutes later, outside Ninjago City, the ninja are in the ultra sonic raider while Crystal gets on her motorcycle.)