Chapter 179: The Fifth and Sixth Villians

(Meanwhile with the other group, Cole, Lloyd, Styx, Jay, and Fugi-Dove are walking in the desert.)

Fugi-Dove: Jay! Jay! (He does a cartwheel in front of Jay.) Jay. Jay. (Jay pushes past him as he runs to him instead.) Jay! Jay!

Jay: (He looks back, putting his hands in the air.) WHAT?!

Styx: (Rubbing the side of his head.) Oh, for the Great Devourer's sake- Would you guys keep it down?! 

Jay: First, that snake was destroyed. And second: Don't look at me! (He points behind him.) Look at him! 

Cole: (Panting.) Too, hot... (He falls over as Lloyd wipes his forehead.) ...Can't go on... 

Styx: Great, looks like we have two drama kings. (Lloyd chuckles lightly.) 

Cole: Not the the time, Styx. (His head hits the sand. Muffled.) We really shouldn't have split up, at least Zane could've made some ice or something and Kai could've melted it down to water. We'd have unlimited water! (He rolls over on his back facing Lloyd.) Or couldn't have Crystal moved the Light away from us or something? Or make shade?

Lloyd: (He scratches his head.) I don't think the ice would've been drinkable, then again I'll have to ask Zane about that. As for Crystal...now that you mention it-

Styx: Cole's right, we should've taken Zane, Kai, and Crystal, not the two drama kings and the flyless bird. 

Fugi-Dove: Look, Jay. (He puts his wing around Jay's shoulders much to the latter's dismay.) If you're serious about being a criminal, you'll want a catchphrase!

Lloyd: (He looks at Jay and Fugi-Dove before Styx.) I feel like without us they wouldn't have lasted that trip.

Styx: Point taken.

Cole: Not funny, guys.

Jay: Ugh. I'm not becoming a criminal! (Whines to the others.) Guys, say something.

Styx: You're on your own, dude.

Fugi-Dove: Like- (He coos.) Because loud noises are distracting! Except not that, because that's mine.

Jay: How about this for a catchphrase? Leave me alone! (He catches up with Styx and Lloyd who is helping Cole up.) Are we almost at Twitchy's? I can't take this for much longer! He's driving me-

Fugi-Dove: We're a lot alike. Which is why I've decided to make you, Jay, Ninja of Lightning, my criminal sidekick! I even thought of a name for you.

Jay: Ugh, no thanks.

Fugi-Dove: Blue Jay! Get it? Because it's a bird, like me, plus that Jay part! Blue, Jay! 

Styx: Actually, that's kinda catchy. Ooh, what if his alternate name was...Jay Walker? Because, you know, it's someone who doesn't care about traffic rules and it's his full name.

Fugi-Dove: (He claps his wings togethor.) Ooh, yes-

Jay: No! We're not making my name evil! (He points at Lloyd's shoulder.) Don't encourage him, Styx!

Lloyd: (Smiles.) Well, we'll leave you guys to discuss the details. Styx, Cole, and I will look over there. (He and Cole run off leaving Jay alone with Fugi-Dove.)

Jay: Uh, no. No you won't! (He crosses his arms.) Ugh, Crystal and Zane wouldn't have left me like that. (Shouting towards a running Lloyd.) I regret helping you and Crystal to get together!