Sleeping Beauty

August 2022

My eyes fell close as I listened attentively to the rain falling against the window outside. Every once in a while a gust of wind would blow by and rustle in the trees. The weather outside on our day off had already been discussed out in the dorm, from what I've heard the boys saying whenever they passed the door.

Sunoo and Niki had found it the ideal weather to have their horror movie marathon in, meanwhile Jake and Jay had complained about how they had wanted to go out and shop, however they had found the heavy rain to be their problem. I'm not sure what Heeseung and Jungwon had to say about the weather, but they were most neutral when it came to things like this.

I knew exactly what Sunghoon thought of the weather, I at least had an idea. He had found it the most ideal day to sleep in, and who was the victim of that? Me of course.

Laying halway ontop of me was Sunghoon sprawled out. An arm and a leg extended over my body while his head was nuzzled cozily in between my neck and shoulder, breathing heavily. I had rolled over onto my back when he had woken up the first time, hoping to get him back down to earth, but for the past few hours he had been in and out of sleep.

Absentmindedly I stared at the ceiling above me, my arm under Sunghoon's head had begun sleeping a while ago, but I had resorted to tracing small patterns on his bare shoulder with my fingers to keep the feeling and bloodflow going.

Recently he had been enjoying sleeping shirtless, having grown more and more proud of the amout of muscle he had managed to build up during the year. The other boys had teased him slightly in the beginning for how he always wanted to show off his biceps or abs. He had toned down on the show off through time, realizing that as long as he was happy with his growth it was alright, and I have a suspicion that secretly he felt quite embarrassed everytime the boys would tease him for it.

In reality he really was nothing more than a baby hidden in a grown body, most of the times at least.

I didn't mind that he slept without a shirt on, I had found my own fascination in tracing along his muscles whenever I gotthe chance, which only seemed to be a confident boost to him. I didn't mind though, he should be proud of his hard work.

I listened to the conversations out in the dorm, mainly overpowered by the dull music of the horror movies Sunoo and Riki were watching, with a small exclamation every once in a while or such. But through the rustling out in the dorm a small groan came from my side.

My eyes immediately glanced towards the sleeping figure as one of Sunghoon's hands went to rub his eyes in a tired manner. A small chuckle escaped me as his head fell back down into its place just as fast as he had rubbed his eyes.

"Are you back again?" I muttered only earning a small hum, "it's been two hours since last time."

"What's the time?" Sunghoon murmured quietly and I grabbed my phone on the bedside table, by using the arm Sunghoon was laying on, seeing as I had the permanent spot between him and the wall.

"About 13," I muttered and his arm around me gave me a small squeeze, reminding me I had used the 24-hour clock I had been used to, "1pm," I muttered in return and he hummed quietly, "are you gonna sleep again?"

"Can I?" he questioned as I felt him nuzzle his head around, his nose eventually grazing my neck softly, followed up by a small feathery kiss where his nose had bumped into my neck.

"Maybe some food first," I offered and he groaned quietly, "I won't let you go to work out in the evening if you don't get some food now," I reminded and he lifted his head slightly to look at me, "you heard me," I insisted.

Immediately his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes closed tightly as a small whine left him and his head fell back down on his own pillow.

"But I just like cuddling," Sunghoon muttered with a small pout lingering on his lips.

"And so do I, but I also like that you stay happy and healthy," I reminded with a small laugh, wiggling my arm back from underneath his head, "we'll cuddle again after you've gotten something to eat. Deal?"

"Mhm," he hummed quietly, "but five more minutes," he murmured and I noticed a small smile spreading on his face.

Immediately he had reached an arm over and hooked it around my waist, pulling me back into him, so that he could trap me down with half of his weight once again. He knew I was nowhere near strong enough to protest, and the tired smirk on his face gave it away immediately.

"Park Sunghoon you..." I trailed off and he only snorted quietly.

"What?" he questioned and moved so that he could look at me properly, "I know you like this too... getting to touch my muscles and all."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes at him and he only let out a small laugh.

"I don't mind you doing it though," he shrugged, carefully turning my head back to him with a light grip on my chin, "but please... just for today, let's just enjoy this," he muttered, "we don't get to have many mornings like this."

"Sunghoon... it is afternoon!" I exclaimed with a small laugh and he merely waved it off.

"I won't have to work out today," he muttered softly, "so just let me lay and enjoy your presence and the fact that I get to call you my girlfriend."

"Shouldn't I be the one enjoying that I can call you my boyfriend?" I frowned and he only frowned in return, "I mean my leag-"

"Oi, we've been over this multiple times," Sunghoon reminded with his frown staying on his face, "I'm not out of your league, now shut up and give me love and affection," he sighed and dropped down on top of me once again, like a big baby that needed to get assured they were loved.

I let out a heavy sigh before just wrapping my arms back around Sunghoon while he lifted his head and pecked my cheek quite passive agressively, by how he pressed his lips hard enough against my cheek to move my head to the side.

"I love you too," I hummed and patted his back assuringly.

"Mhm..." he happily hummed, "maybe you should start working out with me... admire your own muscles instead of mine," he mocked noticing how my fingers had begun trailing up and down his back.

"In your dreams," I snorted.

"Just suggesting," he excused with a minor shrug.

I simply shook my head as I stopped tracing my fingers around and only resorted to latch my hands with one another and securing the grip I had around Sunghoon.