A Clothing Bet

Idea given by rebecca_kcnbr

May 2022

I had barely even stepped out of the recording studio when Heeseung had called me. Much to my confusion. None of the boys ever really called me much.

"What?" I questioned in confusion as I answered the call and walked down the hallway towards the elevator. Immediately I was met by a small laugh from Heeseung.

"Hana, are you at the company right now?" Heeseung questioned and I gave him a hum of confirmation, "can you come down to the dance studio. We're doing a Vlive and can you stop by?"

"When you say we... who exactly is it?" I questioned only to get a small laugh in return before the call ended.

I looked weirdly at my phone before just continuing down towards our floor with very much confusion. As in VERY much confusion.

The moment I reached the dance studio I immediately slammed the door open and made Heeseung and Jake snap their heads to me, meanwhile Sunghoon just dropped his head into his hands.

"See! I told you!" Jake loudly exclaimed as I walked closer to them with a small frown on my face.

"I can't believe it," Heeseung sighed loudly.

"Pay up!" Jake happily exclaimed as I just looked between the three boys in confusion.

"What? Did I do something?" I questioned in confusion as I walked closer.

"No, no," Sunghoon assured as he shook his head and reached his hand out to me.

I immediately extended my hand as I walked over towards him and grabbed his hand, making him happily swing our hands back and forth.

"So Engene!" Jake stated as he quickly stood up beside me and pointed to my legs, "shorts... obviously her own, otherwise they wouldn't fit. Same with shoes and socks... socks is your own, right?" he quickly clarified and I slowly nodded.

"What is this about?" I questioned in amusement as I looked down at Sunghoon who just shook his head.

"The shirt, now this is the fun part," Jake happily continued and tugged on the shirt I was wearing, "button up... clearly oversized... I wonder who would own that?"

"Ah... I get it now," I slowly nodded in realization.

"This is of course Sunghoon's shirt," Jake stated as I sat down beside Sunghoon, not letting go of his hand as Jake happily sat down again between Heeseung and I, "so I do believe I've spoken the truth."

"You were debating about whether or not I wear Sunghoon's clothes?" I questioned and Heeseung just shrugged, clearly not pleased with the fact he hadn't won the bet or debate or whatever, "but... it's not that bad."

"Not THAT bad?" Jake questioned in disbelief, "Edin... you've gotten something completely wrong. You're right it's not that bad... it's even worse."

"No it's not," I shook my head in denial.

"You literally wear one thing everyday... yesterday it was his jacket," Jake stated and I simply arched a brow at him, "the day before that it was his hoodie. The day before that you slept in a pair of his shorts. The day before tha-"

"I think we get the point," I simply interrupted him with a small nod before turning to Sunghoon, "is it that bad?"

"I don't know," he admitted with a shrug, "I just think you look adorable when wearing my clothes so I don't mind."

"But I do!" Jake loudly exclaimed as we looked back at him.

"Why in the world is it a problem to you?" Heeseung let out a bright laugh at Jake who simply shook his head and did an 'x' with his arms.

"Nuh uh, you don't get it," Jake simply stated, "she has her own clothes."

"That I do," I hummed at him.

"But you don't wear it," he stated and I just frowned at him, "you don't."

"I do," I stated and he continued to shake his head no matter how many times I told him that I do in fact wear my own clothes.

"But why is it a problem?" Sunghoon questioned in confusion.

"Because you two are so awfully cute and endearing to look at on a daily basis! Are you aware of how many times you stare or glance at her during rehearsals?" Jake questioned in a loud exclamation.

"Ey... are you that smitten?" I questioned in amusement and nudged Sunghoon with my elbow as he just let out a small laugh of embarrassment.

"Of course I am," Sunghoon happily commented.

"Ugh, I'm gonna throw up," Jake commented before letting out a small laugh as I simply reached over and hit his shoulder softly, "I'm kidding, it's really cute."

"Damn right we are," I muttered before leaning over against Sunghoon, "now was the only reason for me coming here for you to tease me?"

"Actually I was winning a bet," Jake clarified and I just stared at him, "okay, point taken. Do you want us to tease you or what?"

"Oh you wouldn't dare," I calmly reminded and he simply arched a brow at me, "try me Shim."

"She's right I don't dare," Jake stated as he looked to Heeseung who just let out a laugh at his fellow Ramen lover.

"Ey I'm not that scary," I let out a small laugh at him and Jake just shook his head.

"No but you know who is?" he questioned and I just looked at him with confusion, "your boyfriend who is still going at it with all the workout."

"Nah Hoon is harmless," I commented and glanced to Sunghoon, who immediately smiled as my eyes landed on his face, "well... anyways... I'm gonna go home," I stated and stood up from the floor as Sunghoon kept a hold on my hand, "what?"

"We still have a date tonight, right?" he quietly questioned as I smiled softly down at him.

"Do you still want that date tonight?" I questioned him and he happily nodded at me, "then yes, we still have a date tonight."

Sunghoon grinned widely as he let go of my hand and I happily waved at the camera to say my goodbye, patting Jake's and Heeseung's head before excusing myself once again. Going home to rest along with the two youngest, who hadn't had recordings today.