Mine

December 2021

I let out a small laugh as Sunghoon continued to try and look over my shoulder to see what I was doing in my notebook, just because I had offered we could try and write a song together.

"How about you work with me instead of just watching?" I let out a small laugh making Sunghoon just hum at me.

"I don't know... I think you're doing well right now," he excused making me let out a small laugh.

I turned my head and pecked his cheek softly before looking back down at the notebook in my lap as I heard a small laugh come from Sunghoon.

"Are you happy now?" I questioned making him hum with a small nod, "you like when you get love and attention?"

"Of course," he hummed making a smile just rest on my face.

A small knock echoed out through Sunghoon's room, making our heads immediately peak up towards the door. Slowly Yeji poked her head in and looked towards us.

"Oppa?" she called out making Sunghoon hum in return, "uhm... Kitae oppa is here."

"He is?" Sunghoon frowned before getting up from his bed where we were sitting.

"You can come sit by Yeji-ya," I spoke up making Yeji grin widely before rushing over and sitting down beside me as I flipped up on a new page in the notebook, "do you wanna doodle?"

I handed the noteook and pencil to Yeji, who immediately began drawing in my book as another boy stepped into the room and greeted Sunghoon. I knew they were high school friends from what I've been told, so I didn't think much of it.

"Oh... I didn't know your girlfriend was with you," his friend spoke and I just bowed my head at him before looking over at what Yeji was drawing, "man, she's hotter in real life."

"I know she's beautiful," Sunghoon corrected making me immediately look to Yeji who was mindlessly sitting and drawing. Having sensed the atmosphere immediately tense up in the room I carefully tapped her shoulder.

"How about you take my notebook and go into your room and surprise me with how it's gonna look when you finish?" I questioned making her immediately stand up and rush out of the room.

"How did you do that?" Sunghoon looked at me in shock, making me just shrug at him.

"She likes me," I excused with a small laugh at him.

"So how you doing?" his friend, Kitae apparently, spoke up making me just look to him.

"I'm good, thank you," I nodded my head at him before directing my eyes back to Sunghoon, "I thought it was supposed to be kept a secret."

"Yeah... well..." Sunghoon awkwardly trailed off.

"I texted him saying you were hot and he told me to stay away and I sort of figured out from that," Kitae stated making me look back at Sunghoon before looking back at Kitae again.

"On a scale from one to ten how good are you at English?" I questioned making Kitae shrug.

"Usually a five, but your english is a minus 10," he stated making me look back at Sunghoon, who had simply arched a brow at Kitae.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like your friend," I stated making Sunghoon just nod at me. By time he had eventually been able to understand me clearly when I spoke English around him, and he usually would proudly smile whenever he understood what I said, but it was clear that right now he was utmost annoyed.

"Oh yeah, I know," Sunghoon nodded, "there was a reason I told him to stay away from you."

"What?" Kitae spoke making Sunghoon just shake his head.

"Oh I don't know, her English is so incredibly hard to understand," Sunghoon stated making me slyly smirk at him, "really not able to understand her."

"Well... it could be worked on," Kitae stated and looked back at me, "could learn her how to talk properly, use that mouth right."

I blinked a few times as I just looked at him before looking to Sunghoon who was just staring at Kitae whilst poking his tongue into his cheek.

"He did not just say what I heard him say," I stated making Sunghoon slowly nod.

"I think it was all right," Sunghoon sucked in a deep breath before forcing a smile on his face, "I see it appropriate you leave right now Kitae."

Kitae simply smirked as he looked at me before leaning up and whispering something to Sunghoon, whose eyebrow immediately arched and tongue poked out in his cheek once again.

"Think about it," Kitae offered and shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at me, "I wouldn't mind."

"Yeah but I would, now get out," Sunghoon stated making Kitae just shrug before turning his back to Sunghoon.

He quickly glanced over his shoulder and winked at me before being pushed out of the room by Sunghoon, who quickly closed the door and let out a deep sigh, literally slamming his forehead against his door.

"What'd he whisper to you?" I questioned with a small frown making Sunghoon look over to me, just shaking his head.

"Nothing you'll ever worry about," he shook his head with a small assuring smile on his face, "I promise."

"What'd he say?" I questioned as Sunghoon waddled over to his bed again and just slumped down beside me, having an arm over my waist as his head landed on my shoulder and he snuggled his nose into my neck.

"Don't worry about it," he muttered making me look at him as he lifted his head from my shoulder, "you're my girlfriend he isn't gonna touch you... ever."

"Sunghoon... what did he say?" he questioned and he just shook his head, "I won't repeat it to you because it'll put you in a bad mood and make you feel disgusted and all that. I don't want that so I'm not gonna say and I think what we're gonna do now is... hm, what do you wanna do?"

"I wanna know," I stated making him shake his head again, "why won't you tell me?"

"How about we just cuddle and I show you all my love and adoration I have for you?" he questioned me with a happy smile.

"Who are you and what have you done to my boyfriend?" I questioned with a small laugh, "since when do you wanna cuddle?"

"I've always wanted to," he defended, "I'm just shy about it."

"You're possessed," I let out a small laugh making a laugh escape from him as well.

Sunghoon grinned widely as he quickly lifted me up and just fell down on the bed with me in his embrace letting out another laugh at the squeal I had let out, out of pure shock. Once I looked at him again he just stared at me with a fond smile spread on his face.

"You're mine," he muttered making me just smile at him, "and I am so in love with you."

"I love you too," I quickly pecked his cheek making him smile at me with a happy and proud look on his face.