| 15 |

I glanced around the kitchen. From Heeseung to Jay to our manager as they all stood deep in thought, and I just stood in the middle of it all. 

"So if we file the lawsuit... the company will make sure to get a British lawyer, for the case, that will be reviewed and trailed in England," Jay stated and our manager nodded at him.

"The only thing that will have to happen is for Edin to write the reason for the lawsuit and sign it as well as Heeseung signing it. We'll then take it from there. Then for the sentencing trial we'll have to have Edin be there," our manager gestured to me, "we won't send her alone, she'll have someone from the company support her."

"Can't you like... send it to the Queen and then it'll get fixed?" Heeseung questioned making me let out a small laugh at him before just shaknig my head at him.

"We don't do executions, there's nothing she can do," I stated making him let out a hum.

"Have you written the lawsuit?" Heeseung questioned as I just nodded at him and held up the papers I stood with in hand.

"Printed them yesterday at the company," I excused and placed it on the dinning table.

"Then I advice you all to tell the others," our manager stated and grabbed the filled lawsuit in his hands before handing it to Heeseung, who quickly signed it.

"I... don't know if I want to though," I stated and shook my head as the file was handed to me, to get signed.

"You don't know if you want to sign it?" Jay widened his eyes at me.

"It's just... it's such a big hazard, and we haven't even had our first comeback. We've just finished our debut promotions... won't it be too distracting?" I questioned making the two boys look at me in bewilderment.

"You are aware that the faster we get this followed through, the faster it is over," Heeseung pointed out and I just nodded at him.

"Sure it'll write articles, but they can't target you in any way," our manager reminded as I just nodded at him.

"But it can be brought up in any interview," I pointed out to him, "and I'm not sure I want that."

"Then we'll put a ban on the subject, that prohibits any interviewer or reporter to ask about it," he stated making me let out a small hum.

"Is it because you don't want to tell the others?" Jay questioned making me go silent, "Hana, this isn't your fault. You couldn't have known."

"But I don't want to stress anyone about it," I stated making Jay sigh and drag a hand over his face.

"It'll only stress us if you're visibly beside yourself," he reminded making me let out a small hum.

"If I sign this, I decide when I tell," I stated and glanced between the two boys who just stared at me.

"Okay," Heeseung nodded.

"Hyung, you can't be seri-" Jay started.

"It's her decision," Heeseung stated, cutting Jay off mid-sentence, "it revolves around her life. It's not in our place to address it at any point. But I do have one thing," he stated and looked to me, "you tell the others before the lunar holidays are over."

"Just sign it," Jay sighed and I let out a small huff before hesitantly grabbing the pen and signing the paper.

Our manager smiled in satisfaction before placing the lawsuit in his filecase and shoved it under his arm.

"I'll give you further information once we hear from the British court," our manager told me as I just nodded at him before he left.

"Can we go into the kitchen now? I'm hungry!" Niki yelled out as our manager left the dorm.

"Just come," Heeseung called back and within seconds Niki had run into the kitchen with a wide smile that slowly faltered.

"Was it serious?" Niki questioned as he looked at each of us, "noona?"

"It's good," I nodded at him with a small smile, "I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Without dinner?" Jay questioned as I just hummed at him with a small nod.

"I think I need some silence to think," I excused before walking down the hallway and turning into the bedroom.

"Are you going to bed?" Jungwon spoke up, making me poke my head back out and just nod at him, "it's only seven."

"I just need rest," I excused before continuing into the bedroom and crawling up in my bunk.

I let out a deep breath as I closed my eyes and felt my whole body relax into the mattress all at once. Just what I needed.

"Are you alright?" I did a small jump at the voice speaking right beside my ear and widened my eyes as I looked over at a giggling Sunghoon.

"Seriously, what have gotten into you lately?" I commented and placed a hand over my heart.

"I just... figured out something when I was home," he shrugged at me.

"Yeji said something, didn't she?" I questioned making his smile turn into a sheepish one.

"Might've been her that made me realize something, yes," he nodded at me and scratched the back of his neck,

"And that is?" I questioned him with a small smile.

"If I want to keep you I should try and be more confident," he shrugged at me, "so I'm trying..."

"Good for you," I commented and patted his head, "but I really need some sleep."

"But it's so early," he commented, just earning a hum from me.

"So? That's not gonna stop me," I stated making him let out a small huff.

"Sleep tight," he commented and patted my forehead softly before walking out of the bedroom once more.