Had Enough

I am mentioning some very specific things in this chapter, I am not saying it is exactly how things went but I am writing about it in the story as it seems to be implied it happened.

February 18, 2022

"Oh, Hana, we're gonna making ramyeon for when Jake gets home, do you want some?" Heeseung yelled out as I ran through the house, rushing to get out in the bathroom.

"No thanks!" I yelled out, clutching my phone tightly in my hand.

"Where in the world are you off to? " Jay questioned in disbelief as he walked out of the bathroom the moment he was finished washing up.

"Privacy," I immediately repied before closing the door behind me and locking the door.

I quickly logged onto our instagram account before setting up the phone on the sink, having the shower in the back, but I honestly didn't care. I was alone in the bathroom anyways.

I quickly started the live before quietly glancing over towards the locked door, hearing a loud scramble outside. I hurriedly turned my attention back to my phone, deciding the small viewer number was enough.

"I'm just gonna start now, even though there's not a lot here. I know someone is screen recording this whole live anyways," I waved it off, "so uhm... I'm gonna do something really stupid right now, but it really needs to be done... so no updates the next few weeks from me... probably... sorry," I excused and glanced back to the door again, "Okay, let's cut to the chase. I just watched Jake's live, or part of it. I know he's still live and that's why not so many is here. Fair enough. I don't care, but  I need to get this out. I'm sick and tired."

"Someone get the bathroom door open!" Jay's voice yelled somewhere in the dorm and I quickly stepped back a bit at the anxiety that rose in me, he no doubt had seen what I was doing.

"Right so, I have seen thsi whole ordeal with th Allah necklace Jake wore for one of our stages, Jake has too, Jay has too, Heeseung has too. We've explained it to the others, we are well aware of what's going on," I quickly started, "So when an Engene, rightfully, tries to educate any of us for the better and a staff member cuts them off that Engene has every right being mad. I'm mad too. But I can tell you all that Jake wants to apologize more than anything in the world, he's been trying to ever since the first controversies about that necklace got out... and I already know he can't do it on the live he is on right now. So let's clarify that, Jake want's to apologize, he can't."

Once again I quickly looked to the door as I heard a knock, cursing myself when I heard Jungwon carefully call out for me.

"Ahh I gotta make this quick," I whispered frantically, "Okay, where did I come from... Right, Jake wants to apologize he can't. I swear, when he got that necklace he did not know how wrong it was for him to perform with it, had he known he would've turned it down immediately. He, and even the other boys, have sternly turned down parts of a performing outfit before because they knew some part in it had something that would appropriate a culture or a religion. So now let me clarify what happened in the dressing room before that performance. Once he saw the necklace and saw something in arabic be written on there he asked for the meaning of it, and he was told it meant something like 'love' or such, he was not told it said 'Allah'. So he saw it was a tribute to our Arabic Engenes, telling them he loves them. And it just... ugh! it just fucks me up so badly that a staff member blatantly lied to him with what it meant, because a thing Jake did out of pure love for the Engene has now been turned against him because he was misinformed!"

"And now the staff only makes the situation worse and it just makes me so fricking mad, because all it does is bring unecessary hate and mean comments to Jake, who doesn't deserve it. I swear... the last thing Jake would do is purposely wear or say something he knew would be harmful to any Engene. The boy can barely even hurt a fly," I exclaimed, "Same goes for Heeseung allegedly singing the n-word, which is a whole other issue that I won't get in on, because by now it should be basic knowledge for any k-pop fan that the Korean word neaga sounds awfully a lot like the n-word."

"Noona! Won't you please come out!" Jungwon called out once more as more knocks came from the door, "Niki even made fishbread."

"I made one with chocolate for you," Niki called out and I glanced to the door.

"Right... I need to go," I realized as I awkwardly smiled at the camera, "So now I'm gonna set some new facts in this fandom, because I've had enough of watching my boys get affected by what the company says they can or cannot do. So from now on, it is basic facts that I told Jake to wear that necklace, I actually even forced him up on that stage. I sang the supposed n-word, not Heeseung, I'm just really good at impersonating other people. Sunghoon didn't make eye contact with Wonyoung for a while because I told him not to, not because he was too shy. Riki only teases Sunoo because I ask him to, he only does it because I say so... now what else..." I trailed off with a small frown, "Ah right! Jay is incredibly intelligent, the reason he is edited to look stupid is because I always laugh when I get surprised by how intelligent he is. If the boys get any hate for any other reasons that they can't control themselves then make up some story that I forced them to it or such. Because I have had enough of comforting them any time someone accuses them of something they can't do anything against themselves, so any hate that is send with those accusations I am taking now. Thank you."

I quickly ended the live and stood still in the bathroom for a while. It was first now I realized how much I was shaking and how much I was panting. I was a nervous wreck because I knew what I just did was extremely stupid and no doubt would get me in trouble from the company.

I quietly unlocked the door to the bathroom and it immediately flung open to reveal six very astonished boys.

"I translated everything," Jay casually shrugged and I just nodded at him.

"Do you have any idea how stupid you are?" Heeseung exclaimed and I just glanced over at him, making his eyes immediately soften, "I mean no... it is... you're not stupid but..."

"I am very well aware of what I just brought onto myself, and I simply do not care," I shook my head at him, "and I expect to be picked up by someone in the company in about five minutes. Who knows? Maybe I'll be put on hiatus for some time."

"Come here," Sunghoon spoke up, grabbing my wrist and dragging me down to our room, "you're absolutely insane, you know that right?" he questioned as he closed the door and turned to me, "if they put you on hiatus you know very well they will overwork you... by a lot."

"I don't care," I shook my head at him, only resulting a frown forming on his face, "I am sick and tired of having to comfort crying boys because the company they work under is too blind and self-centered to realize the actions it does seriously affect the amount of hate and praise their artists gets."

"You possibly just ruined your whole career," he reminded and I simply shrugged, "you don't care?"

"I care about my boys," I shook my head and Sunghoon sighed before he pinched the bridge of his nose, immediately turning around to gather himself.

"Alright..." he sighed with a small nod, "okay... I uhm... I guess I support you in this then, as insane as it sounds."

I smiled softly as he looked around confusedly trying to figure out what in the world he could do. Which really was nothing once a staff member from the company stopped by and took my phone, giving me a new diet along with a much more tightly packed schedule. Not for any public appearances, just training, constantly, it seemed.