| 2 |

"It's now six years since we last saw Edin. She's now 14 and is preparing for the biggest show in her career yet."

The older Edin stood up from her bed and stretched her back. She was already in her training clothes, the only thing she did was grab an apple before walking across the grass field and over towards the tent.

"Lately I'm sleeping in my training clothes," Edin spoke up to the camera, "I don't really have time after or before practice to change and wash up."

"Edin have been asked to perform at a big show to celebrate the Queen's 90th birthday. This invitation came from the Queen herself after Edin wrote headlines around Britain as the youngest aerial arts progidy."

"It's exciting in a way, isn't it?" Edin questioned as she stepped into the tent and walked out into the arena where her new silks were waiting for her, "I got these new silks, provided by the Palace for the Queen's birthday. They're supposedly in the Queen's favorite color."

Edin then went on to warm up by running around the arena and doing differnet and various jumps and leaps to warm up her flexibility by doing high kicks walk with both legs.

"So lets go," Edin tightly smiled at the camera before beginning to climb up the silks and stop when she decided she up high enough, "so I'm quite nervous today actually," Edin spoke and crawled a bit higher up to do some stretches in the silk, "the Queen has invited us to a private tea party where she wants to thank each of us performers. Uh... so the Palace actually also provided me with a dress for the tea party at noon. I'm quite nervous actually, it's nervewracking having to meet the Queen. I guess I'll have to put on my best behaviour."

The clips then proceeded to show Edin rehearsing for the birthday show that would be tomorrow. It even showed the few times she accidentally did a mistake, but it then proceeded to show her continue to rehearse until she was satisfied with how it looked and slid down from the silks.

"Today I had training without my mom and trainer. I enjoy those the most... but don't tell them," Edin explained to the camera as she stood and looked around the empty arena, "so now, I'll go wash up and get ready for the tea party, and then the circus director will drive me up to Windsor castle. Which is about a two hours drive. So yeah.."

"For tonight we won't be able to document Edin's experience with the queen. But we have agreed with BBC, that one of their cameramen will make sure to follow Edin through the night. We don't know if she will interact as much with this cameraman."

The next thing showed Edin her light blue tea dress as she were doing her own hair by pinning it half up and half down as she also placed a necklace around her neck and slipped on her shoes. 

"I believe I have everything now," Edin spoke up and looked around before nodding at the camera, "so lets go."

The camera showed Edin go out and get into the passenger seat of a car.

"This is where we leave Edin, hopefully we'll soon see her again at Windsor castle."

The next clip showed Edin walk up the stairs to Windsor as she held out her invitation to a guard who let her in and showed her the way through the hallways. The cameraman following behind her all the way till she reached the ballroom in which the teaparty were to be held.

Edin then went on to go around and greet everyone until she stood off to the side in a corner with the camerman.

"So the Queen is not here yet, but she is supposed to be coming in just a few moments," Edin spoke before placing a hand on her chest, "my heart's beating real fast."

The clip then showed the Queen arrive and how Edin politely greeted her and happily spoke with her before the Queen moved on and Edin turned back to the cameraman,

"She's a lovely woman," Edin spoke with a small smile, "she asked me about if I were ready for tomorrow and then proceeded to tell me she looked forward to what kind of aerial act I would put on, I was so shocked she knew who I was. I was speechless."

"It was soon after this that a very unexpected thing happened. A thing we couldn't help but show as it is a very rare occasion."

"Excsue me young man?" the Queen walked up to the cameraman who immediately had turned the camera on her, "are you filming something for miss Hepburn?"

"I am," the cameraman replied.

"Get this on tape will you?" she spoke before continuing her speak, "my experience of miss Hepburn has been utmost pleasant. A very polite and heartwarming young lady. No doubt very talented in her arts, I do wish the best for young miss Hepburn in her near future. I'll let anyone who comes across miss Hepburn know that she is Queen approved."

With a satisfied small laugh the Queen then continued to walk away. The last clip was an excerpt of Edin's performance at the Queen's 90th birthday.

"At the end of the tea party Edin could walk away with an inivitation to a private tea arrangement with the Queen."