I Love You

March 1, 2021

Sunghoon had sat silent in his bed for 10 minutes already, like he usually did every morning. But this morning his eyes subconsiously trailed over to Edin's bed, where she still was sleeping. Jungwon had let her sleep a bit longer lately, for reasons Sunghoon didn't know. Simply because he refused to actually listen when he got the chance to know what was up with her.

Sunghoon just sat in silence and stared at her, still feeling tired. But this time a small spark of guilt sparked up in him. For some reason he felt bad for ignoring her and the things he's said about and to her in that past few days. Right now he just wanted to crawl over in her bunk and fall asleep with her cuddled up to him, like they used to.

Even though he sat in the other end of the room he could see how her lips were slightly purple like and quivered. She was freezing. Even her duvet had small shaky motions, but she was still sleeping peacefully.

A small smile spread on Sunghoon's face, as he remembered their days together, before he messed up big time. He remembered how she would mindlessly go up and just wrap her arms around him whenever she felt like it, or spread her arms whenever she was in need of a hug. Not once had she done that in the past few days and he missed it more than anything else. What he missed even more was how it had become a routine for her to peck his lips before she fell asleep.

He missed making her laugh that bright laugh she only laughed for him. That laugh that only he could make appear from her mouth. He missed how she would look at him when she laughed that laugh. That wide grin, those wide bright eyes that would lit up as she looked at him while laughing. He lost all those things he loved so much because of one simple mistake.

Loved

Sunghoon continued to sit and stare at Edin for a few more seconds before slowly crawling down from his bunk and walking over to Edin and just starring at her sleeping face. A small smile spreading on his face once again. He somehow was still able to smile when seeing her face, even though he knew she was hurting because of what he had said and done to her. He let out a small sigh knowing how cold he would turn once those pretty eyes of hers opened once again.

He didn't know what it was about her that made him so enchanted and locked up in her presence. He just knew there was no way he could ever let her go and he had to make up for what he had done. Three words circling around his mind again and again each time he looked at her.

I love you

---

January 19, 2021

Edin let out a small sigh as she sat down on the floor in the middle of the practice room as she just stared into the mirror, as the other boys either walked out to get their water bottles or any food and snacks they might've packed for the day.

A small smile immediately spreading on Edin's face as she watched Sunghoon waddle up behind her in the mirror. He immediately rested his hands on top of her head making Edin let out a small laugh at him as she watched Sunghoon's feet slide more and more apart, nearly bringing him down into a poor split, before falling to his knees behind her, pulling out strands of her hair as a smile rested on his face.

"What are you doing?" Edin let out a small laugh at him.

"Playing with your pretty hair," Sunghoon muttered making Edin let out another small laugh, that ended up making Sunghoon let out a small laugh as well.

Edin watched closely as Sunghoon began trying to braid her hair, keeping an eye on him through the mirror. Making sure he doesn't ruin her hair completely. Once in a while small giggles would escape from the boy behind her, making Edin's smile spread more and more from each giggle that would escape Sunghoon.

Not long lasted before Sunghoon accidentally let go of the braid he was holding onto, making it unwind immediately and a loud gasp escaping from Sunghoon, sending Edin into a fit laughter.

She loved how he always made her effortlessly laugh. She always reached another form of happiness when he made her laugh and she loved it. Even the way he was sitting and playfully sulking behind her, in this very moment, made a wide grin spread on her face.

Edin immediately reached over her shoulders and pulling Sunghoon towards her. Somehow hugging him in a backwards way, making a small smile erupt from Sunghoon's lips once again.

Hearing that laugh once again and seeing that wide smile on his face, in the mirror, made her realize one very specific thing.

I love you