| 28 |

"Morning boys~" I happily cooed and skipped into the kitchen, where most of the boys sat eating breakfast, a few looking quite shocked at my state, "ready for first day at school?"

"Why must you mention it?" Jay sighed at me as I let out a small giggle and grabbed some food for myself.

"Because... unlike you, I'm not going to school," I excused making him drop his head into his hands, "you know... I've always wondered how it feels to wear a school uniform."

"You haven't worn one, ever?" Jungwon glanced up at me as he sat and tried to tie his tie.

"Nope," I simply shook my head before reaching over to him, "here let me," I muttered and quickly tied his tie for him.

"How did you..." he trailed off in confusion.

"I'm homeschooled, not dumb," I reminded with a small laugh, "why would I not know how to tie a tie?"

"I thought Jake was the only one who knew how to tie a tie," Heeseung frowned, making Jake just shrug at him.

"The rest of us is going to the company, right?" Sunghoon spoke up and Heeseung just nodded in agreement, "to practice."

"Didn't Hannie have some meeting?" Jake spoke up and I quirked my eyebrows at his statement, "you don't?"

"Uh... ah! Right, right, I do," I nodded at him, "it's just a phonecall. I'll take it when you're practicing."

"Oooh, is it more mom drama?" Sunoo raised his eyebrows with an expectant look on his face.

"Technically it is," I nodded at him, "but it's just me uh... answering some questions that might get asked in court," I shrugged.

"Well... if everyone can finish their food a bit faster, I want to get to school on time," Jay clapped his hands together before walking over to the sink with his dishes.

"I'll take it," I assured him, "you just go."

"Are you sure?"

"It's the dishes... not a plan to take over the world," I shrugged at him, "you go. I got it sorted."

I continued to watch as some of the boys slowly left for school, and the others went to get ready to go to the company for today. Meanwhile I stood in my own little world and washed the dishes. I was all ready to go, and only had to pack some extra training clothes, just in case something would happen with the clothes I already was wearing. This could be a perfect example of mother nature visiting a bit earlier than initially promised.

"Hannie, have you seen my black sweats?" Jake spoke up, making the bowl in my hand slip out of my hands.

"Oh my! You gave me a fright," I muttered and placed my hand over my heart before hearing the cracking of the bowl.

I immediately widened my eyes at the broken bowl in the sink, before quickly glancing up at Jake who just were staring towards the sink with widened eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I'll get it fixed quickly," I quickly assured and began gathering the shards in the sink, "I'll make sure to clean it all up, just don't tell the others. I promise it won't happen again."

"Hannie? Why should I not tell the others?" Jake spoke up and I stopped in my tracks, slowly realizing where I actually was.

"Sorry... I think I was somewhere else in my mind," I waved it off and continued to carefully gather the shards and lift them up from the sink.

"Did you think... you would be in trouble?" Jake frowned and cocked his head to the side, like some sall confused puppy.

"What? No... no!" I shook my head, making him arch a brow at me, "Jake, no!"

"And here I thought it was true when you said you weren't affected by the neglect and abuse," he stated with a small sigh.

"It wasn't neglect or abuse!" I exclaimed at him, "I don't want to talk about it more than necessary, so I would really just appreciate if it could stop being something we spoke about in the dorm."

"You're gonna be beating yourself up with your own thoughts, if you don't speak with anyone about it," Jake pointed out and I just hummed.

"I know. But I don't need for it to be mentioned about any little thing I might do a bit differently. So what if I seem a bit stressed? Aren't we all at the moment?"

"Sunghoon-ah!" Jake yelled out, making fast footsteps move towards the kitchen before Sunghoon stopped in the door into the kitchen.

"What?" Sunghoon questioned in confusion.

"Hug her," Jake stated and pointed to me.

Sunghoon immediately frowned towards me, and I simply shrugged. I had just as little of an idea of what was going on, as he did.

"Okay..." Sunghoon hesitantly replied before moving over and wrapping his arms around me, "why?"

"Tell her it's okay," Jake stated.

"It's okay...?" Sunghoon spoke, more of a question than a statement.

"Great. Now I'm satisfied," Jake stated and turned on his heel before marching out of the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Sunghoon questioned in confusion and let go of me.

"Absolutely no idea," I shook my head and threw out the broken pieces of the bowl.

"Hm... are you ready to go to the company?" Sunghoon turned to me and I simply nodded at him.

"I just have to pack some extra clothes," I hummed at him.

"Already did," he stated with wide smile and I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion, "I packed some for you."

"Ah... I see," I nodded, "thanks."

"Don't I... don't I get a kiss?" he questioned, seeming all surprised by me only thanking him.

"You want a kiss?" I questioned in amusement.

"Well, duh," he nodded at me.

"Then turn your cheek to me, Icey," I snickered making him turn his head to the side.

I quickly stood up to peck his cheek, making him turn his head last minute and my lips crashed onto his instead. I could feel his self-satisfied smile against my lips, the moment mine hit his.

"Yah, why did you do that?!" I complained at him and hesitantly touched my lips as I pulled away from him.

"I got tired of waiting," he sighed and pulled me in by my waist, "so... I gathered my courage and finally initiated a kiss myself... it felt good... yeah... I'm proud," he stated with a satisfied smile on his face.

"You just... just kissed me," I muttered in realization and his eyes immediately widened.

"Oh... I messed up... I messed up real bad," Sunghoon realized as he let his hands drop from my waist, "we weren't... I wasn't... no kiss before you felt alright with it... ah, I messed up," he realized and ran his hand through his hair, making me let out a small giggle at how distraught he looked.

"Hoon?" I spoke up and he immediately turned his head to me.

I quickly leaned up and captured his lips in a kiss once more, making him completely freeze once I pulled away.

"It's alright."