Sasaeng Files (3)

January 2023

I quietly packed my things down in my bag as the other boys got ready to go home as well. It was the last end-year awardshow of the season. So when we got back to the dorm tonight it was finally done with all those award shows we had to go to, and we'll finally have some days off.

"Babe?" Sunghoon called out making me hum and turn to him as he just walked over and draped his blazer over my shoulders, "it's cold outside."

"Thanks," I muttered and slipped my arms out through the sleeves of his blazer.

"I'll wait for you, so we can go to the cars together," he offered and I just nodded at him, "you look good in my blazers... you should wear them some more often."

"You think I look good in anything though," I pointed out with a small laugh as I looked over at him.

"Well... you do," he casually shrugged as I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked up to him.

"I'm utmost flattered," I grinned up at him making him place a hand on my waist and quickly peck my lips before stepping out on the hallway with me, being the last two to leave the dressing room we had been given.

He kept an arm wrapped around my waist as we walked down the hallways towards the exit, where we would get into the car that would drive us back to our dorm. We walked in a relative silence before I had to stop up and stretch my bag for a short moment, feeling something not sitting right.

"You good?" Sunghoon questioned as his hand dropped from my waist and I put my bag down.

"Yeah, yeah... just exhausted," I excused and stretched my arms up above my head, leaning back to earn a satisfying crack from my back, before letting out a small sigh.

"Satisfied?" Sunghoon let out a small laugh at me as I just nodded and grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder once again.

"Now I just can't wait to get home and get out of this clothes and straight into my pajamas," I excused with a small laugh as Sunghoon snaked his arm back around my waist.

"And let me warm you until you fall asleep," he hummed and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"You're affectionate tonight," I commented in amusement, earning a simply shrug from him.

"I'm just in love," he excused and smiled down at me, "absolutely head over heels, completely smitten."

"I know... I think I've realized by now," I excused making him just let out a small laugh as he continued looking down at me, "look up, you'll end up walking into something."

"What if I'd rather look at you?" he retorted with a coy smile on his face.

"Then I might just gag," I replied with a smile in return, making him roll his eyes at me.

"Miss Yang!" a voice called out from behind, making me turn around in Sunghoon's grip, his hand falling from my hand once again.

"May I help you?" I questioned the man running to us as he just nodded.

"I got over the intercom... you seemed to have dropped your earpiece under tonight's performance and you have to go pick it up in the staff room," the man explained and I simply nodded.

"Of course, which way is the staff room?" I questioned him.

"Let me show you," the man offered and I nodded before beginning to follow him down another hallway.

"Hana," SUnghoon complained as he trailed behind me.

"You can just wait here, you know," I pointed out and he just nodded as he continued to drag his feet after me.

I smiled at his behavior before reaching my hand backwards, making him immediately take it in his as I trailed after the other man.

"It's just down this other hallway," the man excused and I quietly nodded as I continued to have a sulky Sunghoon trailing behind me.

"We're going out to the car right after this," Sunghoon stated and I just nodded as I looked over my shoulder and gave his hand a small squeeze.

"You wanna have steak when we get back home?" I teased him making him squeeze my hand back in return.

"No, I just want sleep," he sighed at me making me let out a small laugh of amusement.

"Sleep you shall get then," I hummed as the man stopped in front of a door, making me stop as well along with Sunghoon stopping a bit behind me, "are you sure this is the staff room? It looks more like an exit."

"I'm positive," the man nodded at me, "I work here, don't I?"

"I suppose you do," I nodded at him and set my bag down on the floor, still holding onto Sunghoon's hand with my other hand, as the other held onto the strap of my bag.

"If you'll follow me miss Yang," the staff member stated and I just nodded at him and stepped closer to him.

I had less than a second to react when the man suddenly had opened the door and pushed me forward, stumbling right into what definitely weren't a staff room. As I turned around I managed to catch a glimpse of the man giving Sunghoon a fist to the face.

"Hoonie!" I immediately called out, before the man ran over and pushed me backwards and closing the door in front of me.

"Drive," the man in front of me spoke, sending the floor into immediate movement.

It was first now it really hit me that I had been pushed into a van, and I knew neither of the two people in this vehicle. Slowly panic immediately took over me in realization that these two surely wasn't driving me back to the dorm.

"Where are yo-" my sentence never finished before a blunt force had hit my head and everything had gone black in a second.