Wedding (4)

"If he don't treat you right tell me, and I'll throw a straw or something," Ethan spoke as he softly adjusted my dress right before we were about to walk into the ceremony.

"I don't think a straw will do much," I let out a small laugh at him to which he just shrugged and looked down at me.

"Who would've thought you wouldn't get married in the big tent? " Ethan let out a small laugh making me burry my face into his shoulder, "I don't mind... this is much better."

"When are you gonna get married to that lovely boy? " I questioned him and he just shrugged at me.

"He has to be sister approved first, doesn't he? " Ethan smirked down at me, "which is why I brought him along. See if you like him. If you do... expect me to be engaged within a year."

"By the way you smile when you talk about him, he is already sister approved," I assured him and patted his chest softly before adjusting his tie, "who would've thought you'd find a lovely boy? You always went around an flirted with all those girls."

"Well... my bisexual ass is just too good to only be for one gender," Ethan shrugged at me, "now go out there and look so beautiful he's gonna cry."

I smiled softly up at Ethan before the door in front of us opened and Jake immediately poked his head out.

"You ready?" Jake questioned and I immediately froze in my spot.

"She is," Ethan nodded for me making Jake grin widely.

"You have nothing to worry about, Sunghoon is even getting impatient," Jake assured and I quietly nodded at him, "you'll be fine. Just start walking in like... two seconds."

"Thanks Jake," I softly spoke and he just gave me a thumbs up, while having a wide grin on his face.

"I'm going to mutter small jokes to you, to make you stay calm," Ethan commented making me let out a small laugh as Jake opened the door once again and Ethan immediately began pulling me forward, making me quickly stumble before regaining my balance.

Looking up I immediately locked eyes with Sunghoon, who quickly raised a hand to his mouth to hide the small laugh he had let out at me. I think my steps might've hurried up towards Sunghoon, by the sound of the small laugh Ethan had let out before he visibly took longer steps to keep up with me. As we reached up to Sunghoon Ethan quickly pulled on my hands and I turned to him.

"You're so impatient, huh? " Ethan whispered making me let out a small laugh.

"Do you want loverboy to be approved? " I retorted making Ethan just squint his eyes at me before he extended my hands towards Sunghoon, who softly took my hands in his.

"I trust you," Ethan quietly whispered to Sunghoon who immediately nodded before looking to me, and tugging me up to his side.

"You look even better when I don't try to get a peek of how beautiful you are," Sunghoon leaned down to whisper in my ear, making me let out a small laugh at him.

"You look dashing yourself if I might say... nice tie," I commented making him just pull back and grin widely at me.

To be quite honest I found it hard to focus on anything that was being said during the ceremony. Everyone once in a while I would glance at Sunghoon and once again get baffled by the fact that I was actually gonna be his wife. I was just gonna take another wild guess and say that Sunghoon wasn't concentrating either, because 9 out of 10 times I glance at him he was already looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Why do you keep looking?" I quietly whispered and gave his hand a small squeeze.

"Because you're beautiful," Sunghoon calmly replied making me close my eyes tightly and look away as he just let out a small small laugh and gave my hand a small squeeze, "so why are you glancing at me so often?"

"Because you're beauitful too," I muttered making a small smile spread on Sunghoon's face before he lifted our intertwined hands up to his lips and he pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

"I just want to kiss you right now," Sunghoon admitted making me pull back a laugh as I straightened my back once again.

The urge I had to kiss Sunghoon was so bad that it felt like days before the words 'you may now kiss the bride' was uttered out in the room.

I immediately turned to Sunghoon as he did the same grinning widely down at me before pulling me closer by my hands. As his lips landed on mine I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at how he had giggled against my lips.

"Hey..." Sunghoon whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine, just keeping his eyes on my lips.

"What?" I questioned in amusement.

"I love you," he whispered with a small happy giggle.

"I love you too," I let out a small laugh as he reached down and intertwined our fingers.

"Do we run?" Sunghoon questioned in amusement as he whispered against my lips.

"Race you," I retorted as I got a competitive look on my face.

"3," Sunghoon quietly counted.

"2," I continued.

"1," Sunghoon grinned widely as his grip on my hand tightened.

"Eat my dust ice boy," I let out a small laugh before setting into a run with Sunghoon rushing in after me.

We didn't even mind the people that looked at us in amusement as we ran out the door and down one of the hallways Sunghoon had pulled me down.

"Where are we going?" I let out a laugh at him as he just pulled me around a corner and right up against his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Well hello there," he let out a small laugh as I looked up at him with a baffled look.

"What in the world are you doing?" I questioned making him just smile down at me as I let out a small laugh.

"Hmm... just wanted some time with my wife," he nonchalantly excused with a shrug making me just smile up at me, "you look smitten."

"Who knows... maybe I am," I excused making Sunghoon's smile just spread even more.

"So what now?" he questioned, "am I supposed to give you a kiss as a reward for being absolutely smitten by me?"

"Hmm... that sounds nice, yeah," I hummed making him smile as he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"There you were!" Jungwon's voice loudly exclaimed at us, making us both look to him as he stood with wide eyes, "everyone is searching for you two!"

"Hmm... we just wanted to have wife and husband time," Sunghoon shrugged and happily looked down at me.

"How endearingly disgusting, now come on," Jungwon sighed and waved for us to follow after him.

"I still love you," Sunghoon quietly cooed in my ear as he pulled me after Jungwon.

I simply grinned widely up at Sunghoon before leaning my head against his shoulder.

"And I didn't even cry," Sunghoon proudly stated.

"Liar," Jungwon shortly replied, "you were bawling your eyes out before Jake hyung let her in. Because oh my she was gonna be so beautiful and she was just the most wonderful person on the planet and-"

"Yes thank you, you've embarrassed me enough for now," Sunghoon interrupted as I let out a small laugh and squeezed his hand softly.

"I knew you cried," I muttered, "your eyes were red and puffy when I rushed down to you."

Sunghoon simply placed a soft kiss on my temple before rubbing his thumb over my knuckles as we continued to follow after Jungwon.