Trip to Naksan Beach

June 2021

It was quite impressive that we had found time to take a weekend off, let alone that we actually managed to get out of Seoul without any fans flooding us.

"Just wait here, I'll go ask for our room," Sunghoon assured and I just nodded before he handed me his bag and went to the front desk.

I quietly stood and looked around before Sunghoon happily returned and grabbed his bag, nodding for me to follow after him as he held a keycard in his other hand.

"Our manager is going to kill us," I commented as we stepped into the elevator.

"Only a little bit," Sunghoon shrugged as the elevator went up, "I'm just kidding. I asked for permission first."

"Please don't spook me like that ever again," I let out a deep breath as Sunghoon just let out a small laugh at me.

"You know... you do seem tense," Sunghoon stated making me hum before looking up at a camera in the corner of the elevator.

"Do you suppose there's microphone in that too?" I questioned making Sunghoon look up towards the camera.

"Ah..." he realized with a small nod before the doors in front of us opened, "come on we have room 47."

I quietly nodded before following after him down a hallway, eyeing the cameras we passed until Sunghoon opened the door to the hotel room and let me walk in before him.

It's not like it was some big and expensive hotel room, which we didn't want anyway. We were only staying for the weekend and we were planning to be out and about most of the time.

"Woah... look at that view," I cooed out as I rushed over to the windows, that looked down over Naksan Beach.

"Mhm... it's pretty, isn't it?" Sunghoon hmumed making me look over at him in excitement.

"This window must be facing east, which must mean that the sun goes up over the beach," I stated in excitement just earning a groan from Sunghoon, "relax... it won't be that bad... we could go down and eat breakfast on the beach one of the mornings... doesn't that sound nice?"

"Maybe a bit too early... perhaps," Sunghoon shrugged before walking over and wrapped his arms around my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder, "won't it require for us to eat breakfast at like... four?"

"No... recently it's been a few minutes past five," I waved it off to him, "we can easily do that."

"What I don't do for you," Sunghoon sighed making me just let out a small laugh.

"By now... quite literally anything," I shrugged making him let out a small laugh before pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Because I love you," he reminded and I simply hummed as I nodded my head.

"I know."

"Yah..." he complained making me turn my head to him, "say it back."

"Say what back?" I questioned him.

"Say you love me too."

"I love you too Hoon."

"That's what I thought," he hummed in satisfaction.

We had arrived quite late in Yangyang so by the time we had settled down a bit it was already dinner, which we ended up just ordering to the room, for the sake of not having to go out just yet. We were both quite tired from our train ride.

"So... are you ready?" Sunghoon questioned making me look to him in confusion as he continued poking to his food.

"For what?" I questioned in confusion.

"The trial day... next month," he reminded and I hesitantly nodded at him, "are you ready for it?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, yeah," I nodded as I waved it off, "I just have to sit there and answer a few questions here and there."

"And you're aware that I'll be there?" he questioned once again making me just nod.

"You haven't seized to remind me," I simply shook my head at him with a small smile.

"And I have one last thing, I probably also have told you," he stated with a proud smile making me look up at him, "you look amazing when you're wearing my oversized shirt."

I raised my eyebrows before looking down at myself. This morning I had hogged his oversized white button up shirt to travel in... mainly because I didn't feel like taking some of my own clothes.

"I always look amazing... are you even aware of where I got my genes from," I boasted making him let out a small laugh.

"Well... that must make us a perfect couple then," he stated as I just stared at him, "the main visual and the girl with the perfect genes."

"Are you gonna boast about your looks now?" I chuckled as I finished eating and he let out a small laugh at me whilst just shaking his head.

"Why do I need to say I'm good looking when you staring at me is telling you everything you need to know?" he questioned in a mocking tone.

I rolled my eyes before standing up and throwing out my trash, taking Sunghoon's trash with me as well.

"Should we order dessert or are you no longer on the weight gain programme?" Sunghoon questioned as he stood up and stretched his back.

"If I eat more tonight I'm gonna throw up," I shook my head at him, "besides... I have a food baby."

"A food baby?" he laughed in amusement and I nodded before lifting my shirt and showed my stomach bulging a bit out happily tapping it, "I see..."

"I know... I'm a charmer," I commented in amusement and let the shirt fall down to the middle of my thighs again.

"Always have been," Sunghoon winked making me just let out a laugh before flopping down on the bed, "are you tired?"

"That train ride is the most exhausting thing I have ever experienced," I hummed at him, "even if we just sat there."

"Go wash up and we can go to bed," I lifted my head and looked at Sunghoon before just sighing and pushing myself up from the bed.

I quickly managed to wash up and return to bed, soon followed by Sunghoon, who didn't even hesitate to pull me back against his chest as he nuzzled his head into the back of my neck.

"Just try and relax on this trip, okay?" he muttered and I just hummed, "I'm serious Hana... this is the only chance you'll have in a while before we return to working again."

"I know."

"And I want to see you happy and relaxed for these two or three days," he added on making me let out a small laugh and just patted his hand that laid on my stomach.

"I know... I'll try."

"Don't try... be happy," he urged and gave my waist a small squeeze.

"Okay... okay... I will."

"Thank you."