Vlive Moments

Before going public

Moment 1#

It was just a small so called '02z' live. Jay, Jake and Sunghoon had been nice enough to let me be part of the '02z' despite me apparently being born in 2003. Our lives together was always a bit of a mess, usually three of us suddenly saying something in English and Sunghoon just sitting there.

"Someone wants to know what English accent is the hardest to do?" Jay read.

"I'd say Edin's is the easiest," Jay stated.

"No way, it's yours," I shook my head at him, "right Jakey?"

"Mhm," Jake nodded in agreement, "it's so plain and boring."

"Yeah, Jake sounds like the country version of me," I nodded in agreement, "I'm like the rich sounding of us, but in reality I'm the broke one of us."

"Oh my god," Jay let out a small laugh at me.

"But it's true!" I defended.

"There's no way you sound more rich than me," Jake shook his head at me.

"I'd say you prove your point you little kangaroo," I spoke at him making him let out a small giggle.

"Bring it on rain cloud," he teased.

"So we speak as posh of a sentence as we possibly can," I stated, "Jay be the judge."

"What about me?" Sunghoon questioned from my other side.

"Just tell us who sounds the best," I waved it off to him, "boys first."

"Ah no, ladies first," Jake gestured to me.

"If you insist," I hummed, "hold on... I need a theme to speak about."

"What do you think of my cooking?" Jay stated making me let out a small laugh.

"This is gonna be a whole lie," I laughed making him gasp at me, "alright. Well, if I have to say so myself I would claim that your cooking is quite exquisite compared to what I've experienced before. Quite a lovely adventure for my tastebuds."

"Ah there's no way I'm beating that," Jake shook his head.

"I told you!" I exclaimed and nudged his shoulder before we both just happily laughed together.

My laugh immediately stopped the moment I felt an arm go around my waist as a hand landed on my waist and pulled me in closer to Sunghoon. I looked over at Sunghoon in confusion and bewilderment as he just smiled at Jay and Jake as if nothing had happened. My eyes immediately fell down onto the hand that laid on my hip. Sure enough it was Sunghoon's hand, and he did not let me go. At least it was out of frame.

Moment #2

We were all sat down for a group live, me sitting in the front beside Sunoo and in front of Sunghoon. 

"Could we do an acrostic poem with each of our names then?" Jungwon questioned and looked around after having read a comment.

"I want Sunoo to do my name," I stated with a small laugh.

"Yah, why me?" Sunoo turned to me as I just shrugged.

"No one has done my name yet, and you're the best at acrostic poems," I excused.

"I'm good at acrostic poems too," Sunghoon spoke up, making me look over at him and just shrug.

"I want Sunoo to do it though," I stated with a small smile.

"Which name?" Sunoo questioned as he agreed with me.

"Which one is easiest? Hana?" I questioned and the other boys just laughed, "then you do Edin."

"Yah! So mean!" Sunoo complained.

"Alright, do Hana," I stated and he nodded, "Ha."

"Once," Sunoo proudly stated making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Na."

"I... told Edin that I really like her smile!" Sunoo cooed making me happily cheer as he pulled me over in a side hug.

"Sunoo's been so happy that there's another 2003 liner lately," Heesueng let out a small laugh as I felt a hand get placed on my shoulder, meanwhile Sunoo held onto my arm.

As Sunoo let go the hand stayed on my shoulder, making me look down at it and follow the arm over to Sunghoon who had leaned his head down between Sunoo and I, looking at the monitor in front of us.

I quickly dropped my head and covered my face to try and hide my smile and small laugh.

"It's not funny," Sunghoon quietly hissed, only for me to hear.

"It definitely is," I muttered back before taking a deep breath and looking back up again.

Moment #3

I quietly sat in the back and watched the boys that sat in the front of our group live. They were discussing about some backstage stories we had to share. I was desperately trying to come up with one before I realized.

"There was that time when Su-" I started before the boys all began laughing and I cluelessly looked up at the camera, "was it something I said?"

"No, no, not at all," Jungwon shook his head, "I just thought of it too. Can I tell the story?"

"Go ahead," I urged and gestured for him.

"Right, there was a time, backstage, where Sunghoon-ie hyung," Jungwon started and I let out a small laugh as I watched him.

I didn't get to listen more to the story before I felt a tug on my sleeve, making me turn my head to Sunghoon who sat beside me. He held the monitoe between us, before pulling my hand down behind Heeseung's back and intertwined our fingers. I immediately looked down at the monitor to hide my smile and blush.

"You're gonna pay for bringing up that story," Sunghoon muttered making me let out a small laugh, still starring down at the monitor.

"I am?" I whispered and he hummed at me.

"I'll be demanding hugs for the rest of the day when we're done here," he hummed at me making me let out a small laugh at him.

"You're adorably shyly clingy," I muttered at him.

"Isn't that right noona?" Jungwon questioned and I looked over at him.

"Sorry, I was reading comments," I excused and he let out a small laugh at me before glancing down at Sunghoon's hand that still held tightly onto mine.

"I see," he hummed with a small smirk on his face, "isn't it right that hyung's face was as red as tomato at the end of the day?"

"Oh it was terribly red," I nodded in ageement, "I would probably call it a watermelon more than a tomato."

"A watermelon is green," Niki frowned.

"The insides," I explained and he hesitantly nodded.