Hype Photoshoot

April 2021

I tried to keep my eye open as my stylist was trying to apply my eyeliner to my eye, muttering out complaints at me once in a while.

"You need to keep your eyes open, or I'm gonne poke it," my stylist complained at me.

"Sorry!" I whined at her, "but that's exactly what I am scared off."

"Noona is really bad at things around her eyes," Niki excused and I immediately nodded in agreement, "she gets squeamish."

"I really hate it," I agreed as my stylist quickly finished and I straightened my head up once again and blinked my eyes  a few times, "please say you're done now."

"Just your hair that's left," she nodded and went to fix my dark red hair.

I let out a small sigh before looking down and flattening out my black pants a bit more, waiting for my stylist to tell me she had finished.

"There you go," she stated and I nodded before getting up from my chair and walking over to grab the jacket I had to wear as well.

"Woah, woah, woah, what the he- what do you think you're wearing?" Sunghoon questioned as I stopped with the hanger, with my jacket on, in hand as I slowly looked over at him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned and looked down at myself. 

I had been put in a pair of fishnet shorts, sticking out of one of the legs on my pants. Since my black pants were assymetrical with one long leg and one short leg, meanwhile the top of teh fishnet shorts stuck out above the waistline of the pants, since I was wearing a black crop top, with another white crop top underneath, with longer sleeves, that went down over my hands like gloves.

"The stomach... the whole leg!" Sunghoon stated and gestured to me.

"Why? Are you jealous other males will see me like this?" I questioned in amusement and pulled on the oversized blazer I had to wear as I just smirked and quirked an eyebrows at him.

"Which boyfriend wouldn't be when their girlfriend is possibly the prettiest and most beautiful woman that ever walked this earth?" he questioned as a complaint making the whole room go completely silent, at least it was just our manager and us group members that was in the room, before I let out a small laugh at him, "I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Sorta nearly yelled it," Jungwon casually nodded at him, "and might I add... I nearly gagged."

"Ah... this is embarrassing," Sunghoon muttered in a sigh as he slid further into teh cushions of the couch he was sitting on.

"When are you shooting?" I questioned him making him look over at the clock.

"An hour," he sighed making me smile softly at him, "why?"

"Come with me," I urged and waved him after me, "we need to talk with one another."

Sunghoon glanced around before slowly nodding and following after me as I walked around the building before we eventually ended on the top floor, which no one was going to use for the shoot today, as there was mostly closets and cleaning supplies on the top floor.

"Did I do something?" Sunghoon questioned as I turned around to him with crossed arms.

"I have a question," I corrected and he immediately nodded at me, "what is wrong with my outfit?"

"What's wrong with it?" he questioned in confusion.

"Yes... why was it a problem that I was wearing it?" I corrected making his cheeks tint a light red, "you know I only like you, so why is it a problem?"

"My problem is not you wearing it," he quickly clarified before walking over and grabbing onto my waist, "my problem is everyone that will be looking at you with lust in their eyes, just because they think that if you're a public figure they can look and treat you however they want. My problem is that I want to protect you from such people, and it's just gonna be hard if you're gonna show this much skin in the photoshoot."

"I think what you're forgetting is that people sexualize the idea they have of me, and not actually me," I pointed out and he frowned, "they sexualize me for either being a small obedient doll or being a fierce talking back girl. Am I any of those?"

"No..." he slowly shook his head.

"Exactly, so they're sexualizing the idea the photos give them, not the person that I actually am," I reasoned with him, "because what am I?"

"A smart beautiful girl," he happily stated and tugged a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Not the answer I had expected... but I'll take it," I nodded at him as he let out a small laugh and just shrugged at me.

"So... this was what you wanted to talk about?" he stated and arched a brow down at me making me let out a small smile as I flattened out his blazer over his chest and looked up at him.

"I think I was thinking about how handsome you look today as well, but I'm not sure about it," I frowned up at him.

"Are you not sure if I'm handsome?" he questioned in amusement.

"Could you perhaps prove how handsome you are, for me?" I offered making him let out a small laugh before just nodding at me and letting go of my waist before taking a few steps back.

I let out a small laugh as I stepped back a bit and crossed my arms over my chest as Sunghoon just began posing in various way in front of me, making me let out a few laughs once in a while, making Sunghoon try to hold in his laughter a few times.

"So... did I convince you?" Sunghoon smirked at me as he finished.

"Nearly," I nodded at him.

"Nearly?" he questioned in disbelief and I just shrugged at him, "how do I prove it properly?"

"I don't know," I shrugged as I just smiled at him.

Sunghoon immediately smirked before taking two long steps towards me, not giving me a chance to react before he had grabbed onto my waist again to lean down and place his lips on mine. I had been taken by surprise at first, but had immediately kissed him back making me feel him smile slightly against my lips, as he continued to move his softly against mine as one arm wrapped around my waist and the other moved up to cup my cheek, making me let out a small laugh as a finger grazed against my jawbone.

"What?" Sunghoon muttered against my lips, as he pulled a few milimeters away.

"It tickles," I excused with a small giggle.

"What tickles?" he questioned in amusement.

"My jawbone," I muttered making him move a finger over my jawbone once again as I let out a small giggle, while he just smiled at me before softly pecking my lips again.

"So am I handsome now?" he questioned with a small smirk.

"I never said you weren't before... I just said I didn't know," I remarked making him sigh at me before just rolling his eyes, "I love you too~"

"Mhm, whatever you say," he hummed as he straightened up again and let his hands drop down into his pockets, sending me a glance as he just smirked.

"Oh well... I guess I just hate you then," I shrugged and walked past him to go back to the waiting room.

"Wait no! I love you!" Sunghoon yelled out from behind me making me look over my shoulder and just smile at him.

"I know," I nodded at him as he began running after me, making me immediately set into a run as well.

"Say it back!" he yelled out.

"NEVER!"

Double update for you all, cuz you really just gave me 500 followers and I can never repay that love! 😭
So now I give what I can give... Double uploads!