| 14 |

"Niki... does mine look to be right?" Jake spoke from behind me.

"Hyung... I have no idea what that is supposed to look like," Niki admitted making me let out a small laugh.

"How did it go again Hannie?" Jake questioned.

"You have the three sections," I stated and he hummed, "you cross the section furthest to the right over the one in the middle, so that it's in the middle. Then you take the section on the left and cross it over the one in the middle so that one is in the middle. Then you start over with crossing the right over, and then the left over."

"Okay... I think I got it," Jake stated, determination lacing his voice as he did.

"I think... I think I did it," Niki stated as it went silent behind me.

"Ah! Come on! How can he be better at this than me!" Jake complained loudly.

"Hyung... I have a sister," Niki let out a small laugh as we heard the front door open.

"Who dares come home when I'm in distress?" Jake yelled out making a small and faint laugh appear from the front hall.

"Hoon," I stated with a small smile, and before we knew it Sunghoon had walked into the living room.

"Woah... you were able to sense that or what?" Niki gasped at me as I just shrugged.

"What are you doing?" Sunghoon let out a small laugh at us.

"Learning to braid hair," Niki proudly stated, "or... I don't know what hyung did, but I learned how to braid hair."

"I'm just gonna say it... I'm so sorry Hannie," Jake said and patted my shoulder making my eyes widden and turn my head to look up at him.

"What did you do?" I questioned him and grabbed onto my hair to feel just a big lump of knots, "Jake!"

 "I tried, okay? I tried!" he quickly defended.

"Can someone go get the trimmer?" I sighed, "there's no way I'm getting this out."

"No, no. We'll get it out," Sunghoon assured, "just let me... I have an idea," he stated before disappearing and quickly returning with a brush in his hand, "turn your back to me."

I let out a small huff before turning my back to him as he sat down behind me on the floor. I could feel him carefully beginning to brush out Jake's mess, as he started from the ends of my hair and slowly worked himself up. A small smile couldn't help but spread on my lips.

"Noona is smiling," Niki let out a small giggle.

"Shut up," I hissed at him as I could just hear Sunghoon laugh behind me.

"I'm gone for two days and once I get back I have to brush out your hair," Sunghoon commented, "have you really been doing this for the past two days?"

"We watched movies all day yesterday," Jake shrugged.

"And the day before... what did we do then?" Niki questioned.

"Just Dance," I pointed out to him and he just nodded at me, "I won! I actually won over Niki!"

"It was quite incredible," Jake commented.

"I told you you got better at dancing, didn't you believe me?" Sunghoon questioned.

"I mean... sure I believed it was a bi-  ow," I winced.

"Sorry, this one's stubborn," Sunghoon excused, "do continue."

"I think I believed it a bit, but I didn't think I could beat Niki at Just Dance," I let out a small laugh, "but Jake kept winning over me."

"Overall... I'd say we had fun," Jake stated as I just hummed in agreement as Niki just nodded.

"Hana," Sunghoon spoke up to which I hummed, "once I get through this we're gonna wash your hair and brush it once more."

"Okay," I agreed as I could feel his hand run through the part of my hair he had already brushed through.

"I think we should leave Niki," Jake stated making me look over at him and Niki as they just walked off.

"Hmm... weird," I commented in a mutter as I could feel the brush stop going through my hair, "you done?"

"Been for a while," Sunghoon hummed before I felt myself being pulled backwards onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder, "I gestured for them to go."

"Why?" I questioned in amusement, "and why are you suddenly so confident in physical affection?"

"Because I missed you, you can't see my awfully red face, and I need for you to know in some way," he carefully listed for me.

"Need to know what?" I questioned in amusement.

"Something I can't get myself to say," he sighed at me, "but I'm pretty sure you know... I hope you know."

"I'm so confused," I admitted with a small laugh making him let out a small joyful hum at me, "Hoon?"

"Mhm," he hummed as I looked down at my hands that laid in my lap.

"Just a completely random question, with no strings attached or any background for it," I shrugged, "how young people are you willing to date?"

"Hmm... I think I prefer them being the same age as me," he shrugged at me, making me let out a small hum, "which you just exactly are. Why?"

"Just wondering," I muttered with a small shrug.

"Why would that be on your mind?" he let out a small laugh,

"I just had to know which kind of girls I had to keep you from," I played it off with a small laugh.

"You should not worry about that," he assured, "do you have any idea how much courage I had to gather to just give you my duvet that first night?" he questioned as I stayed silent, "let alone volunteer to share room with you and Jake. There's not a chance that I'm just gonna throw this away in any way. That's unless you've been lying about something."

"Can you give an example?" I questioned making him drag out a long hum.

"Say you're a lot younger than I thought. I don't like the idea of people lying about their age in a relationship," he commented with a sound of disgust lacing his voice, "it just seems so wrong that they lie about their age to get the person they want."

"I see," I nodded at him.