Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

June 2021

I had been invited with Sunghoon for our week off during the summer, mainly because all of the boys had somewhere to go, but me. Jake's parents and brother was visiting, and Niki had been able to actually fly home for some time.

"Unnie...?" Yeji spoke up as she had dragged me into her room about an hour ago, for what she liked to call 'girl talk'.

"Yeji-ya," I hummed in reply making her smile widely.

"Is it true oppa can't get flustered?" she questioned making me let out a snort.

"Who told you that?" I laughed, "he's the easiest flustered out of all the boys... maybe Sunoo surpasses him, but that's by very little."

"So he can get flustered?" she gasped and I nodded at her, "but he never gets flustered when I tease him with you."

"You wanna see your brother flustered?" I questioned and she eagerly nodded, "okay... here's the plan..."

I then proceeded to tell Yeji my plan, which she helped perfect with a wide grin plastered to her face. Whatever Sunghoon was doing at this moment we absolutely did not care about, we were too deep into our masterplan of making Sunghoon blush furiously.

"Are we ready then?" I questioned Yeji as she eagerly nodded.

"I'll go now," she quickly ran out of her room, making me laugh.

After some time I got up from where I was seated before walking into Sunghoon's room and quickly checking if any of the boys had replied on my text. Had we gotten any of the boys to join in on this plan, even if they weren't here? You bet Jay and Jake was the first ones to jump the opportunity.

I grinned widely as I saw a reply from both boys, acting with me on the idea. I clutched my phone tightly in my hand before rushing down towards the kitchen, where I had told Yeji it had to be in, so by now Sunghoon should be there too. The moment Yeji had seen me a small grin had immediately spread on her face and I lifted a finger to my lips, to not get me exposed.

"Oppa?" I called out making Sunghoon's back immediately stiffen as Yeji covered her mouth not to giggle, whilst I casually walked into the room, "Jay and Jakey are teasing me," I sighed and showed him the texts Jay and Jake had sent.

"T-they are?" Sunghoon questioned with a nervous laugh making me glance at Yeji as he grabbed my phone. I watched as Sunghoon's ears slowly turned more and more red, knowing I was succeeding in our plan.

"Kiss," Yeji mouthed to me and tapped her cheek making me just.

"Ah, seriously, they're so annoying," I continued my small act as I grabbed back my phone from Sunghoon, who already was burning hot in the face.

"Mhm," Sunghoon desperately hummed, trying to fan his face.

"You good?" I questioned him making him just nod as he began fiddling around with his hands, "you sure? You look like you have a fever... doesn't he Yeji-ya?"

"Oh definitely," she nodded in agreement, immediately jumping on my act.

"Go lay down, I'll come with some painkillers," I stated and pecked his cheek, making his face immediately go red before he crouched down on the floor and covered his face in his hands.

"Oh my god, you were right unnie," Yeji gasped, moving over to look down at her flustered brother, "he is capable of getting flustered."

"Why must you be so mean?" Sunghoon whined to his sister as she just nodded.

"I don't know, I think unnie did a good job at this," Yeji proudly sttaed as I just let out a laugh and Sunghoon looked up to me.

"You were in on this?" he questioned and I casually shrugged.

"I do believe we have to thank Jay and Jake for this," I excused.

"Yang Hana!" he loudly exclaimed and stood up.

"Park Sunghoon!" I mocked back.

"I should've known! You would never call me oppa!" he complained looking like he was still absolutely in shambles from the whole flustering. His ears was still burning red.

"I don't know... after today I might consider doing more often," I shrugged with a small laugh, "so... did we complete the mission Yeji-ya?"

"Oh we definitely did," Yeji nodded with a small laugh, "what are we gonna do to him next?"

"No, no, no, not a chance," Sunghoon shook his head and began dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Yah... we were having a conversation!" I complained as he casually just lifted me up and began walking back towards his room, with me.

"I'm not letting you and my sister team up on me," he simply shook his head making me let out a small laugh.

"Oooh... this is gonna be tough on you Hoon," I laughed making him stop, "I have her number... and you know what? You can't find it in my contacts."

He abruptly stopped and placed me down on the floor, holding onto my shoulders as he frowned down at me, whilst I just laughed to myself.

"No more hidden plans," he warned as I just grinned at him, "Hana... no."

"Sorry... I don't speak Korean," I frowned at him and cocked my head to the side.

"Edjin... no," he pointed out to me.

"Who's Edjin?... are you cheating on me? " I dramatically gasped making him simply blink at me.

"Please don't do this to me... I can't take more today," Sunghoon whined at me making me let out a small laugh at him.

"I'm just teasing you," I assured and pecked his pouty lips.

"Exactly the problem," he nodded at me.

"Oh come on... it's fun~" I cooed at him, "and it's the only chance I get, because when we're back at the dorm you always team up with Jungwon and Niki to tease me. So I don't have a chance."

"You do..." he stated making me immediately shake my head.

"Yeji-ya!" I loudly called out making Sunghoon sigh as he closed his eyes.

"Unnie!" Yeji's voice yelled back.

"We're planning something new for tomorrow!" I yelled back to her.

"Deal!"

"I'm not gonna survive this week," Sunghoon muttered in an overdramatic way.

"Nonsense... you'll be just fine," I assured and patted his head.

"I'm beginning to doubt that."