| 1 |

"It's only five in the morning, but there's already life in the small camper that stands on the circus ground. It's eigth year old Edin."

The clip showed the small girl wander around the camper in her pajamas before it showed her eat her breakfast and brush her teeth like any other kid before it showed her being changed and walk across the muddy grass towards a big tent.

"I have morning training," the small girl spoke up with a smile to the camera before she went into the tent where a woman already stood waiting for her, "good morning."

"Morning Edin, you're a bit late," the woman spoke up as she checked her watch, "fifth hanging sit ups from the hoop."

"Of course," Edin replied before she walked over to the hoop, that hung in a thick rope from the big top on top of the tent.

The small girl carefully crawled up in the hoop and dropped down to only be hanging from her knees as she began doing the hanging sit ups whilst counting loudly for the woman to know she did them all.

"Edin is punished with fifty hanging sit ups for being late to today's training. This is a usual practice used towards the younger kids at the circus, to train them up and discipline them at the same time."

"So right now, I just finished my punishment," the girl told the camera as she had pulled herself up to sit properly in the hoop, holding onto the sides as to not fall down, "so we're just gonna continue with my practicing today which is with the silks."

The girl happily jumped down and it began showing how her practicing went. At one point the clip showed a woman entering the tent getting the subtitle as Edin's mom.

"Higher up Edin!" her mom called out before the camera showed the girl look down at her mom before crawling a bit higher up, "that's the best you can do?"

"I'll do better," the girl yelled back down and crawled higher up before looking down at her mom who just nodded in approval before sighing and shaking her head.

"She'll never get anywhere if she keeps avoiding doing it properly," she muttered to the camera as she went on to watch over Edin's training.

At one point the girl had slipped down the silks by accident, making her let out a yell before she let her feet touch the ground. She looked at her hands with widened eyes.

"Ah, it's burning! It's burning," the girl shook her hands before showing the camera her bright red hands, on which you could see a burn mark on each palm.

"Quit whining and get back on the silks," her mom called out making the girl look over at her, "either that or no dinner."

Edin had immediately turned back to the silks and began climbing up once again with determination written across her face.

"Despite her young age, Edin never lets anything get her down no matter how many times she gets burn marks from the silks. She is determined to succeed in this career."

"And then roll down by slowly letting go!" the trainer yelled up to Edin, who sat in the silks, ready to do a cartwheel roll down from the top.

"Are you sure?" the girl called down.

"You'll never learn if you don't try," the trainer yelled back up, making Edin take in a deep breath before beginning to roll down.

"It burns," Edin cried out before she began rolling faster before eventually hitting the circus floor, hard, as she landed on her back. She let out a deep sigh as she winced in her back before let out a small groan.

"Anything broken?" her mom called out.

"I don't think so," Edin replied through gritted teeth.

"Get up an continue then," her mom said, "if I hear otherwise it's no dinner."

With that her mom had left and Edin slowly pushed herself up from the ground, before stretching out in her back and shoulders, not hiding that she was in pain after the fall.

"Despite getting an injury Edin never gives up on her training."