Wrong Grammar

Early August 2021

"No no no no, you're doing it all wrong," Jake exclaimed as he eagerly tapped his pen on my paper, making a frown grow on my face.

"What? No!" I exclaimed at him, "This is what the teacher taught us! "

"No it's not," Jake let out a bright laugh as I just glanced between our papers in confusion, "your grammar is wrong Edin."

"It is not," I defended before we both were cut off by Niki, who sat across from us, doing the exact same as we were.

All practicing our Korean to get even more fluent than we already were. For what reason Niki had broken down laughing we didn't know, so it seemed that both Jake and I immediately looked to Sunghoon, whose turn it was to make sure we were answering the questions all right.

"Sorry, what?" Sunghoon questioned as he mindlessly shook his head, bringing him back into reality.

"Your girlfriend is messing up her grammar," Jake accused and I immediately gasped at him.

"I most certainly am not!" I retorted to which Jake turned to look at me as he raised hie eyebrows, "you're the one who is not listening in our Korean classes!"

"That's Niki!" Jake immediately defended and I simply glanced at Jake before huffing and looking back down at my paper.

"I am the one that's right," I mumbled immediately earning a small shove from Jake, who just let out a small giggle, "I am."

"No you're not."

"I am."

"No you're not."

"I am."

"No you're not."

"How about Sunghoon hyung checks?" Niki spoke up, as Jake and I was sitting and having an intense starring contest, a small smile slowly spreading on Jake's face. He sure found me amusing right now, didn't he?

"Okay, I'll check," Sunghoon sighed as he grabbed both Jake's and I's worksheet to look over it.

"Are you sure you can check unbiased? You've been staring the whole time," Jake pointed out with a small laugh as Sunghoon merely glanced up at him and waved him off, "man he's been staring this whole time, he's head over heels."

"Just shut up and see how right I am," I hissed as Jake just looked at me with a knowing look while a frown grew on Sunghoon's face and he quickly rubbed his hand over his mouth.

"You're both right," Sunghoon declared and slid our papers back to us, very much to both Jake's and I's surprise.

"Impossible," Jake calmly spoke and Sunghoon calmly shrugged at us before leaning his elbows on the table and folded his hands, "one of us must be wrong... it's her isn't it?" Jake questioned and pointed to me as a small smile grew on Sunghoon's face before he simply glanced at me, his dimple slowly revealing before he let out a small laugh and ran a hand through his hair while shaking his head in denial, "it is! You're lying because you can't get yourself to say she did it wrong."

Sunghoon let out a small laugh as he dropped his head down. Jake had no doubt just exposed him, and I was in utter disbelief as Jake just immediately cheered in victory.

"But... how can I be wrong?" I murmured as I looked down at my paper before just slamming my head down onto the table, "It's not fair! I've been speaking Korean for longer than this kangaroo! "

"Beat it princess, I win this time," Jake proudly stated as he continued on his worksheet and I simply turned my head to look over at his worksheet while he continued and I just sulked in my spot.

"Alright... that's enough Korean for today," I calmly stated and packed my notes away as Niki just looked at me in amusement and let out a small laugh.

"Wah, noona you can't just dip out like that," Niki commented and I glanced at him.

"Watch me," I calmly spoke as I gathered all my things in my arms and stood up from my chair.

"Yang Hana you aren't supposed to leave before you're finished with your worksheet," Sunghoon called out as if he was trying to be some sort of authority.

I simply looked at him as he tried to keep a serious look on his face. I slowly nodded as my eyebrows lifted in amusement and I put down my things again before walking over beside him, bending down to level my face with his, meanwhile he desperately tried to surpress a smile.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned and he just hummed at me, his voice clearly threatening to crack with laughter, "and what are you gonna do if I don't sit back down again, huh Icey?"

"If you're gonna kiss I have to leave the room according to Jay hyung," Niki spoke up and I glanced over at him before shaking my head, Niki immediately replying with a thumbs up.

"We aren't?" Sunghoon questioned and quirked his eyebrows at me as I glanced back at him and simply shook my head, "then what?"

"I'm gonna go... and I think I'll tweet something," I calmly spoke and he slowly nodded, a look of amusement staying on his face as I slowly explained, "and I know exactly what I'm gonna post."

"And that is?" Sunghoon questioned as he gave me a look of suspicion.

"The picture," I calmly stated and he widened his eyes at me as I just nodded, "oh yeah, you heard me. Every Engene is gonna see it and more."

"You wouldn't dare," he almost challenged as a small smirk grew on my face, "I won't let you."

"Is that so?" I questioned and he just nodded at me, "then... you better catch me."

I quickly ran off from the kitchen and down towards the living room where Heeseung and Jay sat playing some game. They immediately yelled loudly as I ran into their view, closely followed by Sunghoon who was yelling for me to get back to him.

I did a big turn in the living room, barely escaping Sunghoon's attempt to catch me, before I ran back down and into the bathroom, where I immediately locked the door before just hearing a loud bang on the door.

"Hana! Don't you dare!" Sunghoon yelled out the moment I had hit the tweet button and the post was uploaded.

"Don't dare what?" I questioned with a wide smile as I opened the door to the bathroom, being met by a baffled Sunghoon.

"You're lucky I love you," he reminded and I casually shrugged before grinning widely.

@Enhypen_members
Everyone! Sunghoon made me post it!
#SUNGHOON #EDIN

@Enhypen_membersEveryone! Sunghoon made me post it!#SUNGHOON #EDIN

|@Enhypen_members answered:You posted it to mock me, just admit it -_-#SUNGHOON

|
@Enhypen_members answered:
You posted it to mock me, just admit it -_-
#SUNGHOON