Had Enough (2)

March, 2022

No P.O.V

The boys happily chatted as they wandered down towards the dance studio. Niki annoying Sunoo enough to get chased down the hallway, Jay way in the back still dragging his feet along in his drowsy state, perhaps Heeseung, who walked just in front of him, was a bit more awake than him.

"Sunghoon-ie hyung," Jungwon called out as he rushed up beside Sunghoon, his big bag jumping up and down on his back, "did noona get home last night?"

"She texted me at 2am, saying she would meet us at the dance studio," Sunghoon shook his head, recalling how he had stayed up until then waiting for any message from her, telling him whether or not she would come home and sleep in his arms or not.

"I don't think Noona is doing well," Jungwon quietly murmured, earning a glance from the older boy who stayed quiet as a way to show his agreement, "she's too skinny... it's only been a week."

"I'll look after her," Sunghoon smiled softly down at the younger boy, "you worry about the group as a whole, I worry about my girlfriend."

"But I just... I feel like it's my fault," Jungwon quietly admitted as Sunghoon just hummed and threw his arms around Jungwon's broad shoulders.

"The only one who is at fault for this is Hana herself," Sunghoon assured, "and even then, it's technically the company because they knew how protective she is for all of us. Yet they still decided to do what they did even though they knew her breaking point only neared with each incident. I only blame the company, and so does she."

Jungwon hummed quietly as he opened the door to the dance studio, wandering in after the two mischief makers had done so just before him. All of them throwing their bags to the sides as Niki quickly wandered over to a closet, opening both doors.

"Found her," Niki called out, making Sunoo run over and look over his shoulder, his smile immediately turning into a small pout.

Carefully Sunoo pushed past Niki and over towards the girl who had found her sleeping spot on the closet, sleeping on the second shelf. Carefully he shook her shoulder and patted her cheek softly.

"You wanna see Sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo softly questioned as Hana's eyes fluttered open and immediately squeezed together, "I'm taking that as a yes. Hyung!" Sunoo cooed out making Sunghoon rush over.

Sunghoon let out a small huff at the tiny figure his girlfriend had been reduced to over the past week. His lips immediately pursing in frustration.

Sunoo carefully moved to the side as Sunghoon walked forward and carefully pulled Hana off the shelf and he sat her down carefully on the floor, holding her up straight when she wobbled slightly.

"Hey... look at me," Sunghoon softly whispered as Sunoo quietly scrambled to stand behind Niki once again, "Hana, look at me."

"Hm," Hana hummed as she squinted up at Sunghoon, "m'what is it?"

"Did you sleep in that closet?" Sunghoon questioned, getting no answer as he watched Hana press her lips together, a thing she always did when he asked her a question he already knew the answer to, and which most likely won't make him too happy, "you should've come home."

"Only 2 hours," Hana murmured, trying to get across that she only would've been home to sleep for two hours anyway, and therefore saw no reason to go home and sleep.

"You're coming home with us tonight then," Sunghoon decided, "I don't care what the company or your schedule says. I'm not allowing this anymore."

"Too much trouble," Hana shook her head, visibly becoming more and more awake by the minute, "Hoon?"

"Hm?" Sunghoon hummed quietly.

"I feel sick," Hana murmured.

"I know..." he softly assured and he softly patted her hair.

Instead Sunghoon got a shake of the head as Hana slowly pushed herself up on her knees, bending over slightly. Immediately Sunghoon's eyes widened.

"I think she's gonna thr-" Niki started, immediately getting cut off as Sunghoon rushed to lift Hana effortlessly off the ground, making the girl stumble to follow up with Sunghoon.

"I know, I know," Sunghoon rushed as he quickly, almost ran, with Hana in his arms rushed out towards the nearest toilet.

Hana almost fell to her knees immediately, letting her head hang over the toilet. Meanwhile Sunghoon quietly slid down the wall beside her, gulping down as he closed his eyes tightly and tried to tune out the sound of Hana throwing up just beside him, as he held her hair tightly in his hands.

"I'm sorry," Hana managed to whisper as her body stopped letting go of the little food she had in her.

Sunghoon quietly glanced at her, not saying a word. It as first when he saw her bent over the toilet, looking pale as ever with light blue bags under her eyes. She almost looked deceased. First then Sunghoon rushed to her, not giving it a second thought that she might throw up again.

"Ah no no no," Sunghoon rushed over to sit beside the toilet, carefully tilting her head to look at him, "don't apologize, no no."

"But this is disgusting," she remarked and pointed towards the toilet. Sunghoon simply let out a small snort.

"That is, you're not," he remarked and she only hummed quietly as she glanced down at the substance in the toilet before rubbing her face with one hand, "I'm gonna go up and have a nice little chat with some staff after this, okay?" Sunghoon softly questioned and pushed her hair back once again, "and then I'm taking you home, we're gonna get you whatever food you'd like and you can sleep all day and eat whatever you want. Jesus Christ Hana, you're supposed to gain weight not lose..." Sunghoon sighed, recalling how Niki had mentioned she began looking like a skeleton, the last time she was home at the dorm, sleeping in bed.

"I'm still sorry," Hana whispered as she let out a sigh and leaned back against the wall beside the toilet, rubbing her face in her hands once again.

"Look at me," Sunghoon softly whispered making Hana glance over at him, a sickly sad face looking back at him, "I love you," he reminded and Hana let out a small chuckle before closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead, "so I do not care that you just emptied your stomach and more to it, in this toilet," he reminded with a small chuckle, "what I care and worry about is your health and right now it's rapidly declining, and I am not okay with that."

"I love you too," Hana softly whispered and Sunghoon quietly hummed, "I uhm... I think I'm done throwing up now."

"Are you sure?" Sunghoon questioned and Hana quietly nodded at him.

Sunghoon flushed the toilet before rushnig to grab a cup of water from the nearby artist lounge. Urging Hana to drink the water before he helped her to her feet once again.

"Can you stand?" he softly questioned only getting a small nod in return, "I'm gonna walk you to Jake or Sunoo, and then I'll go scold someone in this building."

"No scolding, please," Hana whispered as Sunghoon got both of them back into the dance studio.

"No promises," Sunghoon excused with a small chuckle, "Jake!" said boy immediately turned to the two, in the middle of the game he seemingly was playing with Niki, "can you please look for her while I go fix something?" Sunghoon questioned and Jake immediately nodded.

Slowly a wide grin spread on Jake's face as he rushed over and wrapped an arm around Hana, helping her over to sit on the small couch, letting her snuggle up to his side as Sunghoon wandered off to show his dismay to wheoever deserved it.