Sasaeng Files (4)

In all honesty I had no idea where I was, but I knew the boys knew where I was. I had managed to hide my phone in the pocket of Sunghoon's blazer, meaning they could text me and get in contact with me. Also making them able to track my location with the help of the police, which I knew they were working with.

"Miss Yang," the door slammed up to the dark room I had been put in, making me immediately jump and look up at the man standing there, "it's time for a meal."

I quietly nodded before getting up and walking after him out into the kitchen, where there stood a small dining table with three chairs around it. Looking at the three plates two had proper good looking food on it, meanwhile mine just had the most disgusting looking water porridge on it. 

The two men immediately began eating meanwhile I just quietly sat and looked at my plate.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" one asked and I quietly shook my head.

"I'm not hungry," I excused making it go completely silent in the room.

Not even a second passed before I felt a harsh yank in my hair, pulling me up from the chair I sat in. I didn't even hesitate to pull Sunghoon's blazer off of me, and clutch it tightly in my arms as I was pulled out in the living room, which in reality also functioned as the front hall.

Feeling a blow between my shoulder blades I immediately fell forward, but I did not cease to protect the blazer, clutching it tightly into me as I could blow after blow get kicked into my back, once in a while going for the back of my neck or head as well.

The only thing I really could do was just lay still and pray that the boys soon had figured out something. I really just wanted to go home and get the few days of no schedule I actually had hoped for in the beginning.

Time seemed to have momentarily stopped for me as I laid completely still and protected the blazer. I didn't even react when the blows stopped. I just laid still, waiting for the next one to come or for it to be a stomp on the head.

It wouldn't have been the first time I had gotten stomped on my head, but I knew it was enough to momentarily give me a blackout that made sure I didn't feel anything as they finished up their violent assault. I preferred being blacked out, I didn't like feeling all the hits they came with. I just wanted to be numb whenever they would begin hitting or kicking.

"Miss? Miss can you stand?" an unfamiliar voice made me slowly open one eye to see a woman crouched down beside me, "can you stand?"

I slowly nodded as she helped me stand up and pull on the blazer before she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and showed me towards the exit of the house. On the way passing both men that had kept me, both being held down by at least two police officers each.

"You're in safe hands now miss, the men will be brought to the station and we'll do everything in our power to make sure they won't be bothering you again," the woman assured and showed me outside into the cold air.

I didn't mind the fact that it was freezing outside. I only had to see one face before I felt myself automatically set into a run. My barefeet running through the snow didn't feel anything, I was way too busy getting down to that face that gave me all the warmth I ever needed.

Sunghoon hadn't even hesitated to open his arms for me the moment he had seen me running towards him. So once I reached him I could immediately wrap my arms around him, meanwhile he was quick to wrap an arm around my shoulder and the other one up to hold my head close to his chest. Holding me in a tight and protective grip.

"My love.... my love," he muttered quietly into my hair as I could feel his arm shake slightly around my shoulders, "I'm so sorry... I'll protect you now."

Sunghoon continued to just stand and hold onto me the same way, muttering reassuring and sweet nothings into my hair as he would peck my temple or cheek once in a while. All making me feel safe and protected as he held onto me.

"I want to go home," I muttered making him just nod against the top of my own head.

"From now on I'm not letting you go anywhere without me holding properly onto you," he pointed out as one of his hand reached down and grabbed tightly onto my own, "I promise... I really do. I'm never letting you go again."

"I want to go home," I repeated the same mutter.

Sunghoon slowly nodded before pulling away. The expression on his face, I was met with, just spoke of pure pain and sadness. He looked broken, absolutely devastated.

"I promise-... I promise I'll protect you better next time," Sunghoon whispered almost as if he was begging for something, "I won't let this happen again."

"It wasn't your fault..." I assured him with a soft murmur.

"I promise I'll never let you slip out of my grip again. I'll hold you tight every second of the day. I'll care for you more. I'll kiss you a dozen times more everyday, I'll hug you for an hour longer. I won't ever let this happen again," he rambled on making me just nod at him.

Normally I would've assured him it was fine once again while smiling at him. But right now I just couldn't smile, all I mustered up to do was to reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down towards me. He didn't even hesitate to wrap his arms tightly around my waist and place his head on my shoulder.

"I promise Hana, I really do," he whimpered making me just nod and run a hand through his hair.

---
<STATEMENT>
Due to recent events in Enhypen Member Edin Hepburn's life, the idol will be on hiatus for the next months to come. We assure all worried fans that Edin is in a safe and comfortable environment.
We at HYBE ask for understanding in Erin's current situation and ask for fans to continue to support Enhypen as a whole as well as Edin in this very moment.
HYBE Corporation