Haneul's Treasure

Long in the future

I kept glancing over at the small girl that sat on the middle of the floor in the living room, mindlessly sitting and having fun with some of her toys. I continued to keep an eye on her whilst I was cooking dinner.

At one point she had gotten up and began walking towards the couch. I let out a small laugh at how determined her eyes looked to the hoodie that hung over the armrest.

"Found your precious treasure Haneul?" I called out making her look over at me before happily giggling.

I smiled at her before watching her pull herself up on her feet and rest against the couch as she grabbed the hoodie and fell back down on the floor. Immediately disappearing under the big hoodie.

"Oh my!" I let out a small laugh as I rushed over and lifted the edge of the hoodie, immediately seeing the small girl laugh up at me, "you miss dad that much?" I questioned as she just giggled at me, "you know what? He's gonna be home really soon."

"Love?" a voice called out as he entered the apartment making my face lit up down at the small girl, "I'm just gonna go wash up real quick, and I'll be back out to greet you!"

"Sure!" I called back before looking back down at Haneul who was staring up at me with wide eyes, "mhm... dad is home. Now... wanna continue and sit with that hoodie?" I questioned her.

She just giggled in return making me let out a small laugh as I continued to sit and talk with her whilst she just happily grinned and giggled at everything I said.

"What's this?" Sunghoon questioned as he returned into the living room, making me look over at my shoulder. A grin was immediately plastered onto his face as he looked over at us, "have you stolen my hoodie, Pumpkin?"

"It's her little treasure," I excused to him as he walked over and crouched down behind me, looking down at the girl who looked ecstatic to see her dad again, "was work alright?"

"They miss you," he hummed and pressed a kiss to my cheek, "all of the boys, staff, you name it. Just everyone."

"You know it was best for me to leave," I reminded him and he just nodded at me before looking back down at the girl.

"Do I smell something burning, Pumpkin?" Sunghoon questioned and my eyes immediately widened.

"The dinner," I muttered to myself and quickly got up from the floor.

I was quickly back over in the kitchen and tried to save the food to the best of my ability. Once in a while I glanced up at Sunghoon and Haneul, both was having an utmost intellectual conversation with the other in some blabbering language. It was honestly such a loveable and ridicolous sight that I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Mom doesn't understand how cool our language is Pumpkin," Sunghoon tsked as I glanced over at him.

"Wanna try that again?" I questioned him with an arched brow, "who was it that for multiple years didn't have any idea of what I was saying whenever I spoke with Jake or Jay."

"Yah... that's not fair, it's an actual language. Ours is the coolest made up language ever," Sunghoon corrected making me just shake my head in disbelief.

As the dinner was finished I quickly placed it on the dinning table before looking back to Sunghoon and Haneul.

"Isn't she cool?" Sunghoon questioned as he held up the small girl, with his hoodie on. It almost looked like she was falling out of the hood on it, as if it could slide off her head any time.

"I think you two should get matching clothes by now," I admitted making him just grin over at me.

"I'll tell the boys to get us matching clothes," Sunghoon grinned and carefully helped Haneul out of the hoodie.

"The boys?" I questioned him and he just nodded with a hum.

"They feel bad for not giving us something when she was born. They keep pestering me about what we need," Sunghoon admitted and picked up Haneul making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Really?" I questioned him and he nodded, "how about they offer nanny services? I think I need a day off."

"I don't want them near her," Sunghoon immediately shook his head making me glance up at him, "you would really trust Jungwon to hold a baby?"

"Then let... yeah... I actually can't think of any of the boys that would be better than Wonie," I just shook my head, "forget it."

"Then... how about I offer nanny services and you go take a day off?" Sunghoon questioned and I glanced to him, "come on... I see how exhausted you are... you need it," he pointed out and placed Haneul in her high chair.

"I'm fine," I assured him making him glance to me with a knowing look, "I'm fine..."

"I know you're exhausted," he spoke up before walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist, "and I know why you're exhausted. You don't have to try and hide it," he assured and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"What?" I frowned up at him making a small smile spread on his face.

"I found the positive test in the drawer," he simply smiled making me blink at him a few times, "I know you're pregnant again."

"I..." I slowly trailed off making him just grin down at me.

"And you know what?" he questioned and I just shook my head, "she's gonna be an amazing figure skater."

"If she wants to Hoon!" I reminded him as he just laughed at me, "you don't even know if it's a girl."

"But I want a girl," he stubbornly stated.

"Please just stop," I muttered making him let out another laugh before just nodding at me, "but could you nanny her tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"I'm going to the doctor's for them to sort of determine how far I am," I nodded at him making him just grin as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hana?" he spoke up making me hum and look back up at him, "I'm really happy about this, you know that... right?"

"Yeah..." I hummed with a small sigh, "I'm just really tired and I just need food."

"I'll be feeding Haneul today, then," he stated making me just nod as we sat down by the table, "I can't wait to tell the boys... they're gonna be so jealous."

"Jealous?" I questioned in amusement as Sunghoon just nodded at me.

"How could they not be? I have the best woman, the best daughter, and the best whatever that is," he stated and pointed down towards my stomach, "they can't be anything but jealous."

"I don't know... I'd say Heeseung's girlfriend is fairly pretty," I shrugged making Sunghoon gasp at me.

"Not more than you," he immediately shook his head making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Just eat your food Hoon."