| 27 |

Three knocks echoed out through the dorm, making all of us snap our heads in the direction of the front door.

"I'll take it," I stated and pushed myself up from where I was seated.

"No, no, no, I know what it is. I can take care of it," Sunghoon stated and pulled me back down to where I had sat just moments before, as he got up and rushed out to the front door.

"Did he order something?" Heeseung frowned at the rest of us.

"Ah, but he rarely orders anything," Jay stated and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's probably one of those rare times," Niki shrugged at us.

"Probably," I hummed.

"Hana?" Sunghoon poked his head back into the room, making me look over at him with a small hum, "can you come with me?"

"What have I done?" I questioned hesitantly.

"Nothing," he assured with a small laugh, "now come," he urged and extended his hand towards me, "please?"

"Okay..." I hesitantly stood up from my place and walked over to him.

He excitedly grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the frontdoor. By the front door stood a woman and a girl younger than us. I immediately bowed my head to them once I saw them.

"Hello," I quietly cooed as the woman and girl just bowed their heads back at me.

"Oppa, she's even prettier in real life, then you said she was!" the girl exclaimed making Sunghoon let out a small laugh as I quickly raised my hand up in front of my face, out of pure embarrassment.

"That is Yeji," Sunghoon introduced, "my little sister... and that is my mom," he gestured to the woman beside the girl.

"Pleasure to meet you," I bowed my head once again.

"Ah, you don't have to be so formal sweetie," his mom assured me with a warm smile, "we're not that formal within the family."

"Ah, no. We're just d-" I started off and she just shook her head at me, making me immediately stop.

"Nonsense. Anyone who can make my boy smile that widely," she pointed up to Sunghoonw ho just stood grinning, "is automatically part of the family."

"Ah, I appreciate that very much," I smiled slightly.

"My mom asked to come stop by after the whole thing that has been happening lately," Sunghoon excused and gave my hand a squeeze.

"Well, Sunghoon has explained us everything over the phone. Better than that one article did," his mom spoke up and I just nodded at her, "so Yeji has something for you?"

"Technically mom made it, but I wanted to see if you were as pretty as Sunghoon made you sound," Yeji spoke up and extended a tupperware box towards me.

"Thank you," I cooed and bowed my head towards her.

"What did I just say with formalities and being part of the family?" Sunghoon's mom reminded with a soft smile.

"Ah, right," I nodded sheepishly, "I'll eat it well," I assured and gestured to the tupperware box in my hand.

"We do have to go now, right Yeji?" Sunghoon's mom turned to Yeji who just nodded before rushing over and hugging Sunghoon tightly, making me softly smile at the sight before his mom went in to hug him as well before they both slowly let go, "invite her with you next time, okay?"

"Yeah," Sunghoon immediately nodded.

"You can stay in my room then," Yeji light up making me smile widely at her.

"I'd love that," I nodded in agreement.

"What about me?" Sunghoon gasped at me.

"Hm... I think Yeji-ah and I will have more fun," I excused making the girl immediately let out a giggle at me, "see? I'm already her favorite."

"Alright... no more interacting," Sunghoon decided and began pushing me in towards the dorm once more.

"Thank you!" I called out as Sunghoon pushed me around the corner before rushing back to his mom and sister, quickly telling them goodbye once more before I heard the door close once more.

I excitedly waited for him to turn the corner, and once he did I quickly grabbed onto his arm. He immediately let out a loud shriek and jumped about a meter up in the air before seeing it was me.

"Yah... what was that for?" Sunghoon complained at me as I just let out a small laugh before running down towards the living room and immediately sitting down beside Jake as Sunghoon had run after me, "Yang Hana!"

"Jake, save me," I muttered and tried to hide behind Jake's back, as he just laughed at us, "you're not helping, lad."

"I'm not trying to help, mate," Jake just laughed at me, making me hit his shoulder.

"Why the bloody hell are you then my friend? " I complained making him let out a small laugh.

"And you're completely sure you weren't in Harry Potter?" Jungwon piped in, making me look to him with widened eyes.

"I wasn't even born when the first movie came out," I pointed out to him, making him simply shrug before I felt myself get pulled up from the couch from behind, "yah! Park Sunghoon! Set. Me. Down!"

"Apologize," Sunghoon stubbornly spoke from right beside my ear.

"Never," I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"As you like," he hummed before beginning to just walk off with me.

"Woah, woah, hey... where are you taking me?" my face immediately fell as I tried to fight my way back towards the living room, from which I could only hear Jake's giggles and the imaginary sound of Jay rolling his eyes at us, "yah... where are we going?" I complained as I gave up on fighting against it,

"I'm hungry and I want to eat my mom's food as well," he excused as he lifted me to the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"No way, this was for me," I shook my head and pulled the tupperware box away fom him, as he went to grab it, "it's mine."

"We can share," he reminded with a small sigh.

"Do you want me to call your mom?" I questioned him making him let out a small snort.

"You don't have her number," he shook his head and grabbed out for the box once more.

"But you know who has?" I questioned and he arched a brow at me, "Jay."

"You wouldn't," he squnited his eyes at me before reaching over and pulling me close by my waist.

"I won't even hesitate," I confidently replied as our noses brushed against each other, making my cheeks grow red as the smug look stayed on my face.

"Are you blushing now?" a small smirk began growing on his face, "Ey, you want to kiss me that badly?"

"Shut up, no I won't," I shook my head at him.

"Okay then," he shrugged before I felt the box in my hand get snapped away before he just happily walked off in satisfaction, "lets share this... you want it heated, right?"

"Yeah..." I muttered and crossed my arms as I glanced towards him.

"I know you're not mad," he spoke up as he got ready to warm up the food.

"How would you know?" I hummed at him.

"Let me..." he trailed off and turned around to me before winking at my direction. I immediately looked to the floor again as I felt my cheeks warm up, "I believe my point is proven."

"Shut up."