Wedding (3)

"You're doing it wrong Jungwon!" Sunoo loudly complained and placed his hands on his hips as I sat in amusement and watched the two bickering boys in front of me.

"What do you mean I am doing it wrong? There's lilterally nothing to mess up!" Jungwon loudly defended as I tried to bite back a small laugh, "it's a zipper! One single zipper! How can I zip a zipper wrong?"

"The way you just did!" Sunoo loudly stated as both boys immediately turned their heads and looked at me, "who do you trust the most to zip you up?"

"Myself," I let out a small laugh and easily zipped up the zipper that ran along my left side before smiling at the two boys, "there."

"See? Nothing could've gone wrong!" Jungwon immediately defended, only earning a deathly glare from Sunoo.

A few knocks immediately echoed on the door to the room, making me immediately look up as Sunghoon's mom and Yeji carefully entered the room. Both immediately smiling widely. 

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something important," Sunghoon's mom immediately excused and I quickly shook my head.

"They were simply discussing of who would mess up the most by zipping up a zipper," I excused making Yeji immediately snort at the two boys, who simply gave her an offended look.

"No, but I was here to quickly say thank you before everything happens in an hour," his mom quickly excused making me just smile at her, "you have no idea how much you've changed him for the better. I get so happy to see him around you."

"I believe I can't take the honor for that development in Sunghoon," I shook my head at her.

"Hey, as long as you're in on teasing him along with me," Yeji pointed out and I just immediately winked at her, a wide grin immediately spreading on her face, "great. I got what I wanted from this. Careful of the zipper lads!" Yeji loudly reminded Sunoo and Jungwon, who both sassily stood and immitated Yeji as she left the room, not forgetting to shoot the two boys a glare.

"And I also wanted to let you know... my husband has just been in to talk to Sunghoon," Sunghoon's mom continued making me immediately look back at her, "he is very nervous about today. Just promise me to make sure he keeps smiling so prettily throughout the day, and that you'll do your best efforts to let him smile as widely everyday for the rest of his life."

"I'll do my best," I nodded at her.

"I better go make sure Yeji isn't bothering Heeseung and Riki too much," she excused making me just softly smile at her as I watched her leave the room.

"I'm gonna go check on Sunghoon," I excused and stood up after a while of there just being silent in the room.

"Are you insane?" Jungwon exclaimed at me and rushed over to hinder me from exciting the room, "he can't see you!"

"I'll talk to him through the door. He needs to get calmed down right now," I softly spoke making Jungwon just stare at me with a stubborn look.

"Let her go. We both know she's the only one who can make hyung forget all his worries in a split second," Sunoo stated making Jungwon let out a deep sigh before moving out of my way and letting me out of the room.

"You better be back here within the next 12 minutes!" Jungwon yelled out after me.

"Too specific," I excused with a laugh and rushed down to where I knew Jake and Jay had held Sunghoon hostage throughout the day.

The door was tightly closed and not even a sound came from the room. I could only wonder if Jake and Jay actually was in there by how quiet it was. Carefully I lifted my hand and knocked on the door. I had to make sure someone was in there before just barging in.