02z-ish

May 2021

"02z are back," Jake happily told the camera as the four of us sat lined up in front of the camera.

"02z-ish," Jay corrected making me let out a small laugh.

"Sorry, I'm the mistake in that," I excused with a small awkward laugh.

"Eh... I don't think any of us see you as being the same age as Sunoo," Jake shrugged making me nod in agreement.

"I don't feel that young to be honest," I hummed.

"It's like four months," Sunghoon laughed.

"To you old man," I retorted making him just look down at me before sighing, "that's what I thought... anywaysss~ what are we doing?"

"Wait... what were we doing?" Jake questioned in realization.

"Did we forget?" I questioned in amusement making him let out a small giggle at me.

"What we were doing!" Jay loudly exclaimed making us look at him, "is that Engenes saw Jake try and do some card tricks in the behind for our jacket shoot. So we wanted to try and learn some."

"Does any of us know how to do card tricks?" Sunghoon questioned in amusement.

"Well, obviously Jake doesn't," I shrugged.

"Yah!" Jake exclaimed as I let out a small laugh at him, "you know just because you coincidentally are my cousin doesn't mean you can speak to me like that!"

"You don't even know if I'm your cousin!" I defended.

"As good as!" he retorted making Jay just sigh, knowing he was trapped in between Jake and I's bickering.

"The card tricks guys! The card tricks!" Jay exclaimed making me let out a small laugh as he just passed out a small stack of cards to each.

"So... how do you do it?" Sunghoon complained as the boys all looked too engrossed in their cards.

I let out a small smile before looking up at the camera and lifting a finger to my lips, as if to signal for someone to be silent. I quickly did a small card trick, you know the one where you make a card vanish. I smiled in victory as I pretended that the card appeared again, before pretending as nothing.

"Why don't we search up how to do some?" I questioned as I watched Jay struggle with his cards.

"Hmm... maybe," Jay muttered in agreement.

"How are we even supposed to shuffle them?" I complained as I "accidentally" dropped the cards in my lap, making me sigh heavily as I could hear Sunghoon just giggle from beside me, "don't laugh," I muttered in discontent as I picked up the cards once again and placed them in a neat stack.

"You know... Hannie, I've been wondering how come you be into figure skating when you were younger?" Jake spoke up as he tried to shuffle his card, tried, "you know... before Sunghoon popped into your life."

"Ah..." I hummed and placed my stack of cards on the table in front of us, "so... it actually started by... the circus was travelling around and we ended in Seoul. I was an adorable kid, lets be fair. So I was asked to do some modelling at some point, and my mom immediately accepted it. I show up, I have to model with this boy my age, and we immediately hit it off... because we're kids, and kids make friends awfully easy. The boy tells me he's a figure skater and since then I've checked up on it and just enjoyed it more and more."

"Mhm... and was Sunghoon that boy?" Jay questioned in amusement.

"I actually think I was..." Sunghoon trailed off making me look at him in confusion, "because I did a photoshoot with a girl when I was younger."