| 4 |

"Wah, she's like a different girl," Heeseung commented as I walked towards the living room.

"Who is?" I questioned as they all immediately rushed to turn off the television before I could see what they were watching, "suspicious..."

"You're done with the documents?" Jay questioned, immediately changing the subject.

"I can now officially stay for another year," I grinned making the boys all happily cheer and do small claps at me.

"Noona, is it true you were to a personal tea arrangement with the Queen of England?" Jungwon questioned making me widen my eyes and raise my eyebrows at him.

"I have what now?" I questioned him making all the boys stare at him with disbelief.

"Is it true?" Jungwon questioned.

"But how did you..." I trailed off with a small frown before realizing and sighing at them, "you haven't seen-"

"Britain's Circus Kids? You bet we have!" Jake exclaimed at me making me sigh and turn my back to them as I placed my face in my hands, "love the accent."

"Where did you even find it?" I questioned as I turned back around to them.

"Honestly, what can't you find on YouTube," Niki shook his head at me making me sigh.

"But I don't get it," Heeseung spoke up making me look over at him, "you're so different now from those videos."

"Well... if you saw the whole documentary, then you also saw my final interview," I stated and he nodded, "turned out leaving and meeting people my own age did something good for me."

"But your brother..." Sunoo trailed off and I sighed before just nodding at him.

"I know," I nodded at him, "I haven't hear from him since entering the show."

"You okay man?" Jake questioned and snapped his fingers in front of Sunghoon's face.

"I just..." he trailed off, "I thought our training were similar."

"I really hope not," Jay stated making Sunghoon just shake his head.

"That was... oh my..." he muttered to himself, "no wonder you never got hurt whenever anyone said mean things to you at I-Land," he turned to me and I just shrugged.

"Can we just go back to the point where she got invited to a tea party by the Queen?" Jungwon spoke up making all the boys look to him, "she got Queen approved."

"Oh yeah, that was quite cozy actually," I remembered faintly, "lovely woman."

"No wait, we need to talk about that trainig," Sunghoon interrupted before we all looked to him, "that's seriously worrying. You didn't have any consistent school, you trained for more than twelve hours a day most of those times we saw. You got punished with more trainning by just being a minute late. You got told to continue training when you got injured if you wanted dinner. Lastly you were made to do various exercises for a long time, despite you begging to be able to stop. How are you guys not worried about that?" he questioned and looked at the other boys.

"Well... she's just fine now," Jake gestured towards me and I nodded in agreement.

"Try and tell me she doesn't have one scar," Sunghoon challenged.

"How would I know?" Jake questioned in defense.

"How many scars do you have?" Sunghoon turned to me.

"I don't know, it's not like I keep count," I shrugged at him, "but honestly you shouldn't be one to speak."

"I barely ever got any," he quickly defended, "but you must have loads of burn scars."

"Meh, it's alright," I shrugged.

"Meh?" he exclaimed at me making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Why are you so upset about this?" I questioned him.

"Because it's seriously worrying," he replied to me, "I don't dare think of the mental effect it must've had on you, let alone what injuries you might still struggle with."

"Hoon, I'm just fine," I assured him with a small smile, "pretty sure I'm decently normal mentally, and as far as I know I'm not struggling with any injuries."

"Yeah! Listen to your girlfriend," Jungwon mocked Sunghoon, who immediately turned a bright red color.

"Tell me, why in the world did you want to see that documentary anyways?" I questioned in confusion.

"Jay hyung remembered that fan mentioned something about it," Sunoo excused, "and we already watched the one with Sunghoon-ie hyung."

"We were curious," Niki spoke.

"You know... you could always just ask me," I reminded them making them all just shrug at me.

"But we're so busy lately,"Heeseung excused, "we only have two weeks left to do all these things before we begin promoting. You've been gone for excess time of our practices, and we literally have no idea where you're going."

"I already told you, they told me to prepare an act for one of our special stages. I just don't know which one yet," I excused to them.

"But why are we not allowed to come along?" he complained to me.

"Covid..." I replied hesitantly making him immediately nod.

"Right, lived too secluded from society to remember," he excused for himself making me nod in agreement.

"You don't say," I nodded, "but I'm on dinner duty, what do you guys want?"

"A salad," Sunoo sulked in his seat making Jungwon gasp at him.

"Are you actually starting the diet now?" Jungwon questioned in shock, making Sunoo lightly hit his arm.

"Yah, I've been trying real hard," Sunoo complained to his defense.

"Hmmm yeah, but me on dinner duty means no diet," I reminded him, "too bad Sunny boy."