| 5 |

Having seen the boys starting the live earlier, I had immediately rushed to join them. Once I flung the door open the three boys immediately looked over at me.

"How dare you do an 02's live without me?" I gasped at them as Jake just sheepishly grinned at me.

"We forgot to buy enough toppers," he excused making me shake my head as I closed the door behind me and sat down beside Sunghoon.

"I can't believe you did that to me," I sighed at them as they all just let out small laughs before I turned to the phone that they were streaming from, "engene... can you believe they just forgot me like that?"

"We didn't forget you," Sunghoon shook his head at me.

"Oh yeah? Prove it," I urged making him let out a small bright laugh at me, "that's what I thought..."

"Now that you're here Edin, maybe you should clarify a few things," Jay spoke up and I looked over at him in confusion, "like... was Sunghoon the ice skater you got a picture with, are you and Jake cousins? Is Audrey really your grandma?"

"Ah," I nodded and clapped my hands together before looking over at Jake, "we actually haven't looked into it at all."

"Yeah, it was Edin's decision to just not look into it," Jake nodded at me as the two other boys just stared at me.

"Okay, let me explain," I quickly started, "so the whole situation with my family is already a bit of a mess," I excused and the boys just nodded, "so for a starter, my dad could have had a sister that decided to leave the circus. Because... when you leave the circus I was in, you just sort of disappeared from it. No one would speak of you, you just gets forgotten. So if she did leave I wouldn't have heard about it anyways. I just... as the things is with my mom at the moment, I just would not be able to handle finding out I have a whole other family than what I have been told."

"Right... so we won't be looking into it before Edin is more in the right state of mind," Jake excused and I nodded at him.

"As for the one with my grandma, I don't really have any proof besides my name and my mom..." I slowly trailed off.

"And as we all know, there's no way we're getting ahold of your mom," Jay stated and I nodded at him before turning to the phone to clarify.

"I've tried to get ahold of her for... a month?" I questioned the boys.

"Yeah," Sunghoon confirmed with a small nod as he reached over and grabbed a blue pen instead.

"Right, I've tried to get ahold of her for a month now," I explained, "because I really want to start university or college. But I can't do that without my exam results, which she has. I can't start going to any type of school without those exam results... so yeah, trying to get ahold of her... not succeeding."

"What about the ice skater?" Jake eagerly questioned.

"I actually haven't checked," I realized and pulled out my phone, "do chat whilst I look. I have to go pretty far back."

The boys all let out small laughs at me as I began scrolling through the gallery on my phone as they just talked about things.

"I think I'm the one member with the most past stories," Sunghoon stated making me glance up.

"Yah... it's me," I complained to him as he looked down at me with raised eyebrows, "did you perhaps meet the Queen?"

"Did you perhaps travel to various countries and compete?" he mocked in the same tone.

"I've travelled more than you," I reminded him and his mocking smile faltered.

"But have you perhaps been on as much TV as I have?" he questioned making me let out a small snort at him.