Small Secret

2027

We were supposed to go back to Seoul for some rest time before finishing our tour in Seoul. We were only gonna take a few weeks off before finally finishing. So far my stylist had been great at finding loose fitting clothes for me, and the manager had let me sit on a stool during most of the performances. I hadn't told any of the boys yet, only my stylist and the manager knew.

"Noona, when are you done sitting on that stool in every concert?" Niki complained as we were in the car on the way back to the hotel we were currently staying at, after having finished a show.

"Uh... I don't know Niki... I don't know," I simply shook my head at him, "hopefully soon it'll be different."

As we reached back to the hotel I followed Sunghoon up to the room we were sharing, and was allowed to go wash up first, before Sunghoon would go and wash up.

While Sunghoon was in the shower I sighed before picking out the small thing I had hid in the outer pocket of my suitcase. How in the world do I break the news? I didn't even know if they were good news with my situation.

"Love?" Sunghoon called out as he got out of the bathroom, making me immediately turn to him, hiding my hands behind my back, "you sure it's not completely serious what is wrong with you?"

"It's nothing... don't worry," I softly spoke and he just nodded with a small frown on his face.

"I just thought about it... in... uhm... it just dawned upon me when I was in the shower... it could be something serious," he stated and I just nodded, "I mean... what if it makes you unable to have kids... won't that be bad?"

"Hoon?" I softly cooed out making him snap his head to me as I softly smiled at him, "I know what it is... don't worry about it."

"You know what it is?" he questioned in shock and I just nodded, "then... then why won't you tell us?"

"Because... because I don't know whether to be happy, sad, disappointed, and it's just one big mess of a whole lot of feelings and a whole lot of pondering," I sighed at him making him walk over and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Show me," he calmly stated making me frown up at him, "show me what you're hiding in your hands," he softly spoke and tapped my closed fists, that I still hid behind my back, "show me... I have a feeling I know what it is."

"But..." I slowly trailed off and he just shook his head at me.

"Show me," he insisted, "come on..."

I sighed before holding the positive test out in between us. I stared at it for a good time before looking up at Sunghoon who just smiled softly down at the test before looking over at me.

"I knew it," he muttered in excitement before grabbing the test from my hands and shoving it into his pocket before he wrapped the arm back around me and softly swayed back and forth, "I knew it."

"I tried to hide it," I admitted and he just nodded and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I know... the loose clothing, the fake injury, sickness, whatever it was," he muttered with a small smile on his face, "you should've told me earlier."

"I didn't know how," I admitted as I looked down.

"Hey..." Sunghoon softly called out and tilted my chin upwards again, softly yet passionately pressing a kiss to my lips, "I don't care how you would tell me, I would've been overly happy no matter what."

"So you don't... you don't see a problem with this?" I questioned him making him shake his head a small smile spreading widely on his lips.

"This is all I ever wanted," he assured making a small smile spread on my face as well, "what I've chased for years."

"But... the group," I reminded him making him just shake his head.

"Lets not think about this," he rubbed a small circle on my back, "right now I just want to stay in this euphoria of happiness, with you... okay?"

"Okay..." I muttered with a small nod before he excitedly grinned down at me and placed his hand on my stomach, whilst the other still laid on my back. A small gasp immediately escaped his mouth.

"How long are you?" he questioned in disbelief.

"Two months," I admitted making his happy look immediately turn into worry.

"Are you sure you should be travelling with planes then? Should we stay until you've given birth?" he questioned and I just shook my head.

"They said it was alright to travel up until I've passed 36 weeks," I clarified and he just nodded at me a small smile spreading on his face.

"You have a small baby bump," he happily let out a small laugh that sounded most like a giggle.

"I do," I hummed at him.

"It's cute," he grinned widely down at me making me let out a small laugh at him, "I have an idea," he gasped and pulled me down to sit on the bed.

He momentarily let go of me before leaning up against the headboard and pulled me over to sit between his legs, and softly pushed me back to lean up against his chest. His hands immediately placing themselves on my stomach a small laugh escaping from him once again.

"I love that bump," he happily admitted making me let out a small laugh at him and just close my eyes, "are you tired?"

"Very," I hummed at him with a small nod.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"Did it in the shower," I assured him.

"As per usual," he chuckled at me as I just nodded in agreement, "then... how about we sleep?"

"I'm in for that."

Sunghoon let out another small laugh before moving away from me and we both got under the duvet on the bed. I turned my back to him as I usually did as he latched himself onto my waist, finally getting allowed to touch my stomach for the first time in a few weeks.

"Promise to always tell me these things," Sunghoon softly spoke and pressed a kiss behind my ear.

"Okay," I hummed before feeling his hand around my waist reach over and grab onto my hand to intertwine our fingers a small smile spreading on my face, "I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you too."