Curiousity Lab

March 2022

I let out a small happy laugh as I started the live and gave a thumbs up to Sunoo, who immediately looked to the monitor I placed in front of him. He soon began talking as he had decided there was enough watchers and adjusted his lab coat.

"Yeeees," Sunoo cooed out, "welcome back to the curiousity lab after a long time of waiting. It's been a whole year since the first time. But I have a good reason and that is... I wanted to talk about something I couldn't talk about before. But now she finally could turn legal I can talk about the things I want because everything is out in the open! Miss Edin Hjepbjurn!"

"Hepburn," I corrected him as I let out a laugh and walked onto the screen and sat down beside him, "I like your coat."

"It's fancy, right?" Sunoo happily stated and adjusted his coat.

"Very," I hummed at him.

"Right! If anyone haven't figured yet I want to talk about the fact that Sunghoon hyung and Hana... I'll  call you Hana, is dating," Sunoo clarified and I just nodded at him.

"All the boys call me Hana, because half of the group can't say Edin," I quickly assured the fans watching, "so they usually just call me Hana."

"Yes," Sunoo nodded at me, "so on Hana's request there's things I won't ask about and we won't take questions about."

"Mainly just the whole circus thing... so a lot of things won't be talked about," I nodded in agreement.

"So actually... well it's not much of a Hana curiousity lab... it's an... Edhoon curiousity lab with half of the pair," Sunoo let out a small laugh as I just nodded in amusement, "so first we have to make it clear... since when and how?"

"Oooh. I actually don't know the date because well... it sort of started in I-Land," I admitted with a small laugh, "but I think you could say it sort of started at the training camp between part one and two, we were roommates and that was the first time he hinted at his feelings and then... somewhere in part two... I think it might be in the BTS test we agreed that... well first we sort of both admitted our feelings to one another and we then agreed on seeing if maybe we would be able to date after that. So the day of the finale when we arrived at the dorm and finished filming again we talked a bit there so I think you can say our official anniversary date is September 19th."

"I can say he was very obvious and such long before part two," Sunoo exaggerated and I just nodded in agreement.

"I saw... the fans have made a lot of edits called like 'Edhoon in I-Land' and such, where it's clips from the show and from the cameras fans could watch through.  I saw someone say they put them all together and the video was like at least 30 minutes... there was A LOT," I stated making Sunoo let out a small laugh and repeated my way of saying 'a lot'.

"It was very rare you two weren't around each other outside of practices," Sunoo excused and I nodded in agreement with him.

"We couldn't go anywhere without the other... well... I couldn't really go anywhere without him following," I corrected making Sunghoon let out another laugh before just nodding in agreement, "it was like I was flypaper and he was the fly. Absolutely impossible to get rid of."

"I don't think the fans are very used to seeing you two act like a couple, so... I know the answer to this question but the fans don't. What is something Sunghoon hyung does a lot to like... I don't know how to explain..." Sunoo sighed making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Show love or affection?" I questioned and he nodded and pointed at me, "right we don't exactly do much affection or say many things when cameras are around. But I don't know if this is what you're thinking about... but he's very observant around all of us, but extra observant with me. I don't know how he do it honestly but we're sometimes shooting on some chilly spots... like they're chilly but you guys don't go around and freeze. But I am VERY sensitive to cold, so obviously I go around and shiver like some small chihuahua, and I try to cover it up as good as I possibly can."

"You seriously can't see on her she's freezing," Sunoo nodded in confirmation.

"Right?" I eagerly questioned him and he just nodded, "but somehow he always senses when I'm cold and gives me his jacket or blanket. And I've realized... it's always the same blanket and I haven't seen it anywhere before, so I think he bought a blanket and just keeps it in his bag in case I get cold."

"I can confirm that," Sunoo nodded, "he told me his parents gave him the blanket as a Christmas gift, for some reason and then also because he had told them you were sensitive to cold, so he just use it for you only."

"Yeah exactly, he's insanely observant about those things," I stated as Sunoo just nodded and held his hand up.

"I was thinking something else," Sunoo stated with a small smile making me frown at him, "Sunghoon hyung has days where he is... really, awfully clingy," Sunoo stated making me let out a small laugh and just nod at him, "I'm serious he always holds onto you in some way. I've seen Hana walk through the dorm so many times while Sunghoon hyung just holds onto the back of her shirt and follows her like some small puppy."

"Ah right right," I nodded at him, "he's gonna be very unhappy when we see him again."

"It's my show," Sunoo waved his hand in dismissal as I let out a bright laugh at him, "but we need to talk about that pull up bar."

"Please don't," I closed my eyes tightly and winced just at the mention of that damned pull up bar.

"We need to," Sunoo excused.

"Okay..." I sighed and leaned back in my chair, "for a starter all of the boys use it way too much, even Sunoo uses it. But Sunghoon... that's another story. He uses it too much and it shows."

"Continue," Sunoo urged making me just sigh and look to me.

"Now I don't want to talk too much about his body and muscle mass... because he's my boyfriend, which means it's not for others," I let out a small laugh along with Sunoo, "but he's... compared to when we debuted he's gotten quite muscular, you can't always see it so clearly, but he's so proud of it whenever he wears his blazers he'll always do that thing with his amrs where you can see his mucles in the sleeve. He's obsessed with that. And like... every Sunday night when we all go to bed he'll ask me to check his muscles and tell him if they grew from the last week. He's obsessed with working out and it's getting harder for me to get out of his hugs and cuddles by now."

"Hana is mildly said... scared of Sunghoon hyung working out," Sunoo stated and I nodded at him.

"But not like scared of him hurting me, I'm scared because he's getting incredibly strong and before I know it I'm forced to stay in bed with cuddles for a whole day and I do not have the right mindset for that. I would feel so bad to just cuddle him for half of the day I would see so... not productive," I complained as Sunoo just let out another laugh.

"Hana and Sunghoon hyung are two very different people in a relationship with one another," Sunoo stated and I nodded.

"You know... I'm kind of curious... how do you boys see us?" I questioned making Sunoo let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know actually... we don't realize it often because you're not that noticeable on a daily basis," Sunoo shrugged, "you're more like very touchy friends than a couple during the day, but when it's bed time... Sunghoon hyung would literally scream and whine until Hana comes to bed to cuddle him to sleep. He is quite a big baby when it comes to things like that," Sunoo frowned and I nodded at him, "but we do remember it when one of you are down. Because then we know if you're down then Sunghoon hyung is needed and the other way around."

"Ah that's right..." I nodded at him.

Sunoo announced that the pull up bar thingy had been his last question so we had turned to the monitor, where there hadn't been many other questions to answer. So it had been finished fairly quick after I had asked my questioned to Sunoo.