eighty eight

Everything is slightly blurry.

Slightly.

I took a few shots of that ale. And I think I'm starting to feel it. Whatever godly-ness is inside the drink.

James took a few as well, us hanging out in the storage room for a little, doing shots and making out, a little touchey-touchey here and there.

I'm having a wonderful Halloween.

We kept stumbling as we made our way back to the party, but now we're inside, heading towards the dance floor. I also lost the wings. They kept bugging me so I took them off...somewhere.

The LED lights and the flashing makes everything more blurry, my eyesight having to account for that. But Bucky's hand grips me tight as we wiggle our way into the center of the dance floor. A giggle leaves me as I catch myself gawking up at him.

He's just so pretty looking.

There's a slight sheen to his face, making him look
god-like especially with the lights flashing, his previously combed and gelled hair is a little messed up now. Some of the strands fall over his forehead and then his lips are a little glossy.

My bad.

I reach up and wipe my lip gloss from his lips, Bucky's eyes burning into me.

"Can we dance?" He asks me.

"I can't!" I yell over the music.

He gestures wildly with his hands at the people around us, who are lost in their own world. "No one can! Let loose Snow!" There's a teasing to his voice, but I know he's somewhat serious.

"Fine." I reach up and clasp my hands around his neck, grinning up at him as he latches onto my waist.

Letting out a breath I let the music take me away, my hips swaying and us jumping with the beat. At one point his chest is to my back, and we're lost in our own world. Everyone else forgotten. Just the beat and us, the lights making my eyes hurt so I keep them closed. Buck's hands wander a little and I don't mind, I just let my head fall against his chest and relish this moment.

I'm not sure how long we're dancing out there, but I feel myself starting to need a refresher.

I turn in his arms and look up at him, squinting a little to focus. "Let's go get a drink, I'm thirsty...darling." He tilts his head at the new name and I burst out laughing. "Oh my god, not it. The look on your face..."

As I laugh my fingers play with his hair, but I soon stop as he grips my wrists and pulls them away from his neck. James leans down so we're eye to eye, holding my wrists just under his chin.

"Don't laugh at me."

Frozen in my spot, I just nod my head yes. Why can't I laugh at him? I've done it before.

"Good girl." He presses a kiss to my forehead and tugs me along, guiding me to the bar.

He shoots me a look as I start laughing again when he stumbles.

"What did I say about laughing at me?"

I playfully punch him in the arm, accidentally falling into him. He just keeps an arm around my shoulders as we get to the bar.

"Stop doing stuff to make me laugh."

"I'm not."

"You're a spazz."

"I am—" the start of a smile appears on his face as we lean on the bar. "I'm not a—" he bites his lip but then fails as he starts hysterically laughing, myself included.