seven

"No..." I mutter as Thanos hits his head against Mantis, knocking her back. He reaches over and grabs the gauntlet back from Peter, knocking him back as well.

He flings Mantis but thankfully Peter quickly jumps and wraps around her, his arachnid legs coming out as they tumble.

I yelp as Thanos kicks people into me, my focus thrown off, the roots breaking free from him as somebody lands on me. I look over and see Quill.

"I'm going...to fucking kill you." I wipe the blood from my nose and quickly catch my breath before running back towards Thanos.

He hits us with a blast from the Power Stone, causing us to fall and causing me to hit my forehead against a rock. What is with these people and making me hit my head?

A groan leaves my mouth as I roll over, looking up at the sky.

But I blink, I have to be seeing things.

Nope.

I quickly muster up my strength as parts of a moon or another planet come crashing down on us. The lady robot, Quill and Drax all under my forcefield. Each rock and bump against it leaving me gasping for air, straining to protect them.

I look up and see Strange and Thanos having some sort of magic fight. I stay put, doing my best to protect the people next to me by causing the air to push rocks and meteors out of the way.

As it starts to clear, I let go of the force field, taking a minute to myself. I feel blood trickle down from my forehead, probably going to get another scar, and I quickly wipe the blood that continues to flow from my nose.

I push up and see dad and Thanos fighting, no one else.

I muster up all my strength and get onto my feet, only to stumble back down to all fours. I look up watching Thanos hit Tony with the Power Stone.

I reach out my hand, doing my best to help push him back, to stop dad from losing.

"No!" I cry out as Thanos starts punching Tony.

Gasping for air, panting and bleeding, I drag myself towards them, hoping I could help or stop what's happening. "Stop it!"

Thanos ignores me continuing to hurt my dad.

A heart wrenching scream leaves me as I see him plunge a sharp weapon through Tony's gut. I push up, half crawling and half scrambling over to them, slowly.

"You have my respect, Stark." I hear Thanos say. "When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you."

"No!" I cry out as I see him hold out his fist towards Tony.

"Stop." Thanos turns to where Strange lays against a broken structure. "Spare his life...and I will give you the stone."

"No tricks."

"Don't!" Tony calls out.

I make it to dad, helping him sit down. I glance over and watch as Strange sends the green Time Stone to Thanos. He pauses but then puts it in the gauntlet. "One to go."

My gaze jerks as Quill comes flying and shooting at the titan. But he goes through nothing as Thanos opens a portal and leaves.

I groan and look over at dad.

"Where is he?" I hear Quill yell.

"You ruined our fucking chance asshole!" I yell at him.

I watch as Tony uses...something from his suit to seal up his wound, panting next to me.